• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Single cab and sa-10

So i just got my new system all set up in my ranger and am pretty stoked about it. I have 1 sundown sa-10 with sundown's 1000D amp. Also have a pair of hertz energy components amped up with some shitty bazooka 2 channel i had on my old sub. Just metered it at 142.2 with some test tones at 40...
  2. 98+ 4x4 ifs drop tollerance

I'm thinking about trying to convert my 4x4 to coilovers from the crappy ifs it has. How much drop can the dana ifs handle? I'm not looking for an extreme drop or anything but would like to lower it a bit to maybe stock 2wd height if possible.
  3. amp problems...fuses are sparking?!

So i had my amp set up for a few weeks and it was working fine. All of a sudden it shut off on me. I checked the fuses and they were blown. I put new fuses in there and turned my car on...and the amp turned on and then sparked from inside the amp and started smoking and smelled like burnt...
  4. extremely stiff hurst shifter

So i bought a used shifter when i bought my a new tranny(rebuilt). My hurst shifter is extremely stiff and is hard through most gears. The instructions did not say anything about lubing the shifter. I'm curious to know if this is what is supposed to happen, anyone have this problem, and a way...
  5. flex fuel injectors in non-flex engine?

If I remember correctly the flex engine injectors are 25lbs. Are these the same style as the non-flex engines? And no my engine will not be stock, that is why i need bigger and don't think 19lbs will be enough.
  6. Door speaker, replacing plastic cut outs

So I'm redo'ing my whole audio system and was thinking it would be a great idea to cut the chunky and restricting plastic on the door that covers the speakers. Do any of you guys have suggestions on what to use to cover it or any techniques on how to set it up?
  7. Correct front driveshaft to use.

So I have a '98 3.0 with a '94 manual xfer case attached. I'm looking for what year/combo driveshaft i can go with since it seems like my original wont fit. Both ends look as if they are the "T" attachments(best way i can describe them) . Or is there a way to fit my old on on there somehow...
  8. Removing line out of slave cylinder

Just a quick question. I need to remove the line that runs out of the slave cylinder. I got a '94 3.0L tranny and I've been trying to yank it out and it just doesn't budge. But I'm also afraid to pry it out with a small screw driver. Is there like a special way or tool to get this damn thing...
  9. Need recommended machine shop in CT area

I'm trying to find a very reputable machine shop that can do some porting work and all that jazz for my 3.0. I'm willing to spend that extra buck for an extremely trustworthy shop, but any recommendations are gladly appreciated. I'm in northern CT near Hartford to give an idea of where I live...
  10. Removing clutch master pushrod???

I broke the top of the pushrod(luckily have a spare) but how the hell do i get it out after its already inside the cylinder?
  11. building engine. Prepping

Hey guys. I plan on building up my 3L in the near future and am trying to prep and make sure I have a list of everything i'll need. First off I have to say this because other forums are going to chime in, I DO NOT want to swap in another engine and realize I could get more power from a swap...
  12. 4r44e to m5od-r1 swap help

I'm swapping my 1998 4r44e to a 1994 m5od-r1 and have a few questions regarding what i need. I Have the tranny, t-case, flywheel, clutch, and slave cylinder with a snipped line on it. I know i need the master cylinder and lines. Do i need the whole clutch/brake pedal assembly or only the pedal...
  13. Junkyards in CT

I'm looking for some good junkyards that are in CT or lower MASS near Springfield. Does anyone have suggestions or experiences good/bad?
  14. Skinnyarch CD shop manual?

I came across this Skinnyarch cd shop manual while looking for a manual. Does anyone have experience with any manual product by Skinnyarch? It's much cheaper, but they look at little sketchy to me. I did a quick google search on them and nothing really came up. Here's link to one on ebay...
  15. Morana racing?

So I'm trying to beef up my 3.0 pretty soon and was quite interested in ordering from Morana. I've read that his business wasn't doing to well recently and now his website is down. Anyone know what is up?
  16. Violent shaking on highway

Hey guys I'm not sure where to put this post, but here it goes. So I was forced off the road the other day and ran up on a snow bank pretty bad and was forced to be yanked out by a big full size. But I have a problem now when I drive on the highway at like 60+ my whole truck shakes pretty bad...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad