• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. DRW rear axle swap to srw on a Rbv ????

anyone got info on the "swap-ability" of a full size dually rear axle onto a gen 1 ranger ? i would NOT run duals if i swap it . i was just thinkin that the dually rear axles have a shorter wms to wms then a regular SRW full size axle . so in theroy it should adapt to a ranger with just...
  2. plastic t-case shift bushing ?????

while i was pulling the t-case and trans on my 86 ranger , the plastic bushing that attaches to the end of the t-case shifter on to the shift lever broke into little pieces .. so i thought no big deal , ill get one from the local auto wrecker . and all three of the bushings i found also broke...
  3. 86 2.9 5 spd bad noise from clutch

hey all ! new hear having some trouble with my lill DaNgEr RaNgEr.......... i have an 86 2.9 4x4 with a 5spd . i got the truck for free but ther was a catch!! the clutch makes a horible grinding squeal noise but only when i push the clutch pedal in ! when i release it the sound...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad