• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Josh40601

Lower Radiator Hose problems

Hey guys, I am having a problem finding a lower radiator hose that works. The lower radiator hose and the power steering box want to take up the same location. I currently have a hacked up hose with a piece of galvanized pipe and a bunch of hose clamps right now, but after driving around for...
  2. Josh40601

Need some help with Oxygen (O2) sensors

Hello everyone, I have to add O2 sensors to my truck and I need to know where they were located from the factory, but I also think I may have problem with my current exhaust setup. I found some info in this thread http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320348&page=3 when the...
  3. Josh40601

Engine Codes and poopy running

So engine codes and running like shit usually go together, but here is what I have coming up. I spoke to the tuner yesterday and he basically said, "with a stock motor, stock MAF, stock ECU, it should run fine." Well, it doesn't. still does that stupid "camming" shitty idle crap after it...
  4. Josh40601

Wiring issue

Gotta a question about my sploder (this issue is with parts that are the same on the Ranger)... So I can't get my 4x4 working. Shift motor replaced, metered everything and found some wires that didn't have voltage. If looking at the shift computer, there are 2 plugs on the left that plug...
  5. Josh40601

Wiring...

Anyone have a wiring diagram or wire color list and what each wire does for a 2001 3.0 non-flex fuel truck? I have alldata, but no diagram showing what each of the different color wires are going to. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  6. Josh40601

Where to buy metal for a good price in the Lexington, KY area

Ok, so I have been searching online and around Lexington for a place to buy metal at a good price. I checked Metal Supermarket and they are way too pricey for me, so I have been looking elsewhere... I'm mainly concerned with cost of tube. I'm looking at 3 different metals.. 1) schedule 40 pipe...
  7. Josh40601

Cross Reference Question

Hey gents (and ladies), i am trying to find a cheaper (price) replacement for the door jam switch. The part number i have is Motorcraft SW5429B. This is for the right rear door to a 2002 Ford F250 Crew cab. I know this isn't a ranger, but it is a Ford, and i know you all are very familiar with...
  8. Josh40601

2006+ Swap on a 3rd gen cab

A lot of people from this forum and others have been asking a lot about the swap I did on my yellow truck. I had created a thread a long time ago about it, but I don't know where it is nor do I know where the original pics are. Here is the link to the online magazine article that gives an...
  9. Josh40601

What is the true operating temperature of the 4.0?

So i am trying to find out what the actual normal temp is, what is "getting purty warm" and "Shut it the F off!!" temps are for the 4.0 in my Explorer. With my Efans running, i usually run around 190*, with them off, i run around 205-210. Hope you guys can help. Sorry if it is a double post...
  10. Josh40601

WTF?? 2 CB's and both the same issue... No sound

Alright, so i have had 2 different CBs. One is a Cobra Limited Edition Army version. (I don't know the model number) I bought it brand new in March. It worked great for a while, then suddenly, no sound. People can hear me for miles, but i can't hear anyone. I can litterely be parked right next...
  11. Josh40601

The Legacy of Whopper Jr

Some of you all know that i bought the Whopper Jr truck from Petersen's 4wheel and offroad. Needless to say, this truck was a pile.... Just an all around junky truck. Made it in Petersen's again It was for a good cause, so i went to Michigan, picked it up, and drove it 600 miles back...
  12. Josh40601

Darwin Award Thread..... Hack Jobs and Ghetto Fab at it's finest

I seen a thread like this over on PBB and then went through 10 pages here and didn't see one and was WTF?? Well, now we have one too! HAH! Ok... I will start off with my own, which compared to others is nothing, but is still some jank ass shit. My baller extended radius arms (Yes, those are...
  13. Josh40601

One Mean C10....

I deleted my other thread that had this truck in it, and created its own. It is my 1968 C10 truck that i bought as a project for my dad and me wile I was in Iraq in 2006. When I bought it off eBay Last time I was in Kentucky Right now, the outside is painted with a base coat black and no...
  14. Josh40601

Sgt Ex

First off, please note that the rig was well built before i ever got it. Most of the work was done by the PO When i bought the Ex, i wanted to make it my own. I seen an explorer on Explorerforums with a rattle canned desert tan paint job, and loved it, so thats what i decided on going with...
  15. Josh40601

PS Request

Hey guys and gals, I was wondering if someone could help me out a bit.... Can somebody photoshop my explorer (pic1) to this color(pic 2)? Any help would be greatly appreciated
  16. Josh40601

Pirate and Ballistic are no longer friends....

http://www1.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=999808 Meh, most of us are both sites, just thought i would pass this on to you guys. I dunno what they did, neither do i care. After they gave all us RBV guys a big "F-U" with the doubler setup, I ceased all orders to them. I go with Dan at...
  17. Josh40601

Well... I just won the Whopper Jr....

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=991495 So what are my plans? Pray it makes it home, and then make it plow truck Edit 12/22/11 Well, the plan veered off a little.... I actually traded the Whopper truck for a 1999 Ranger Sport. It was super nasty, but with a little elbow...
  18. Josh40601

Moab, UT April 7-11-2011

Well, after looking around the site, this looks like the best place to put this thing. I am just going to upload all my pics here and link it to my build thread. If this is the incorrect forum, mods please move to correct area Here are some shots coming from St. George to Moab
  19. Josh40601

Cardone part # 20-6244 (the siginaw one....)

Ok, so i have been searching for this pump for about a week now, and have had no luck whatsoever. All i can find is 20-6245 and 20-640. Are these the same pumps as the 6244? My PS pump keeps overheating and locking up, so i have to replace it, figured i might as well go with something that will...
  20. Josh40601

Tierra Del Sol March 4,5,6 at Truckhaven

Anyone else going? Over 100K in prizes giving away and some killer deals in the vendor area

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad