• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ford1ranger

lowered my ranger

lowered my ranger 2/4 and took it to alignment shop the truck was fine before i dropped it now they said the pass. side i-beam is bent . also what degree bushing to use on front?
  2. ford1ranger

Flip kit installed-now one corner lower.....

mine was the same way on my 95 i just replaced the leaf springs
  3. ford1ranger

what shocks to use?

i read you could use nissan hardbody shocks on the rear with a 4'' inch drop in the rear what year of nissan?:icon_confused:
  4. ford1ranger

remove broken leaf

was going to remove broken leaf to lower truck in rear it is just one is it safe or is it to dangerous also was going to flip shackles to:icon_cheers:
  5. ford1ranger

jeep dana 44 axle

axle wedges found axle wedges for radius arms on james duff the axle housing is out of a j 10 pumpkin is on drivers side
  6. ford1ranger

jeep dana 44 axle

:icon_cheers::icon_confused:have a 1989 ranger wanting to change to solid front axle ,the axle is for leaf springs ,can convert to coil springs?how to run radius arms ?NEED HELP!!!
  7. ford1ranger

Hey all!

My name is james and i own a 1989 ranger xcab 4x4 with 4 inch lift and 3 inch body lift this is my first ranger and i love it!:yahoo:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad