• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. NickRanger89

Suspension-max 98+ Coil spring spacers

Suspension-max 98+ Coil spring spacers (NEW PICS &WRITEUP) After almost 3 weeks I finally recieved my coil spring spacers via USPS...I'm extremely disappointed...First off I ordered them through ebay, it clearly stated that they were aluminum, as well as the pictures. They also said through the...
  2. NickRanger89

1999 2wd coil spring lift questions

First off I had to get rid of my 93 on 35's cause of the rising gas prices and I picked up this neat little 2wd 2.5L I'm looking to clear a 265/70/16 tire. Since this is my daily driver and will NEVER see any trails I were thinking about going with a simple coil spring spacer for the front (Out...
  3. NickRanger89

A/C has a mind of its own!

So...my a/c has a mind of his own so to say. When ever it feels like it, it switchs from blowing out of the vents to the defroster. Maybe every minute or so, I have to let go of the gas, let the rpms fully drop then blows back out the vents. I assume there is some kind of vaccum leak? The clutch...
  4. NickRanger89

My little 93 Ranger STX

Not your average 93 Ranger STX First off I've owned the truck for about 2.5 years or so now and have done a majorty of the work myself. Starts up and drives with no problem what so ever, every time I want to drive it. I've never had a ranger like that lol It rides smooth too! I may be painting...
  5. NickRanger89

ecu code output on all the time

Can't read any codes, engine runs very ruff, smells like it's burning rich and has very little power. Is the ECU Bad and it's running in some sort of safe mode?
  6. NickRanger89

Question on Gears

I have a 93 Ranger STX 4.0L 4x4. I'm currently running 3.73 gears on 33" Thornbirds. I'm planning on going with 35" BFG A/T's and was wondering what/if I should upgrade gears? If so what ratio would work best? The truck is used for daily driving (I don't drive much) and going out once a month...
  7. NickRanger89

My 93 Ranger STX

8. NickRanger89

4x4 Coil Spring Q's

Ok starting off, I have a 93 STX. It has a 3in body lift and what I'm guessing maybe a 3-4 in suspension lift. The front has a 1in coil spring spacer, and drop down brackets. Thus leaves me to belive that its a 3in lift coil spring. I took it out to replace it with a 4in lift but that turned out...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad