• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. chevy s10 help!!!!!!!!!

hi, if anyone can help please do. today i did a fluid and fliter change on a 97 chevy s10 pickup 4x4 4.3 v6 4L60E. after completing the job the tranny wont shift. i have the correct fulid in it at the proper level. reverse works fine, but in drive it wont move like its takeing off in 4th, if i...
  2. My Custom Frame Notch

wow i like that alot, as long as it still has a good amount of strength, cause now you dont gotta cut up the bed. looks good
  3. crazy axle question

it looks like that thing would give you pretty bad bump steer cause it looks like the trak bar is half the length of the tie rod
  4. crazy axle question

what would you want a passenger side diff for?
  5. crazy axle question

all you gotta do is get the tube outa the diff and the knuckles and swap the tubes only i believe that the knuckles are specific to each side. os right tube to the left and left tube to the right but keep the left knuckle on the left and the right in the right
  6. weird suspension

what do you guys make of this it sits lower in the back than the front its a 2.3 5spd 2wd

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad