• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. claws69

what is need to do for flipping the shackles?

after flipping the shackles' did you change out the shocks too?
  2. claws69

Newbie to the 4 banger

they do not market a header for the 2.5l anywhere that i have noticed and i have seen where the 2.3 header will fit but not sure if the full length pacesetter would fit on this truck. no mention of this anywhere.
  3. claws69

2.5L oil filter question.

The stock fram xtra guard replacement oil filter is ph3600 i happen to have a ph8a fram filter at home and was wondering if there would be any harm in using that instead? They have the same features and same gasket and thread size. the only dif that i can see is the PH8A is 5.14 in long and...
  4. claws69

Newbie to the 4 banger

After totalling my 03 Edge on the way home from work about a month ago, i had to buy another ranger. i decided to go with a 4cyl (2.5L) since the 3.0 was killing me in the mpg (i drive 80-100 a day) I bought an 01 xlt with the 2.5L automatic 2wd. (48000 miles!!!) MPG ave right now is only ave...
  5. claws69

5r44e question.

how many splines on the 5r44e automatic transmission? 2003 edge 2wd 3.0 v-6 reg cab short bed 8.8ls (r7) 4.10 trying to order new driveshaft and need tranny info to send to Denny's thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad