• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Explorin94

The Ranger Station and it's Members

Should be estatic and go buy the Petersen's 4 Wheel and Off-Road Magazine, if you don't receive it in the mail. There are 2 Member's trucks in the magazine this Month. Ben is in the Reader's Rides and Bray is featured for the UA (Ultimate Adventure). This give the Ranger Community a big boost to...
  2. Explorin94

Weld on beadlocks

Have any of you guys got a kit for the weld on beadlocks and done it yourself? I want to know pro's and con's if any. What company you bought them from. I am looking at some from Ballistic Fab and they are $45.99 a wheel.
  3. Explorin94

Sunday the 27th...Cliffs Insane Terrain

If anyone is interested myself and a bunch of friends are wheeling the Cliffs on the above Sunday. Come one....come all. Good time to be had
  4. Explorin94

Requested pictures of my recent Dana 30 swap

Here are some requested pictures of my recent Dana 30 swap onto my 88 Ranger. I bought this Ranger 2 years ago from a buddy for $500. It had the Dana 28 front axle under it. This is a high pinion dana 30 from a 92 Wrangler.
  5. Explorin94

Ranger Shadow

Found this while looking at Craigslist. http://peoria.craigslist.org/cto/903608230.html
  6. Explorin94

The Ex

Here is a pic of my Ex from the Indy Jamboree. I paid $500 for it in February wrecked.
  7. Explorin94

Oh no they didn't

I got this off another site. I don't know.......what do you think?
  8. Explorin94

94 Exploder stereo ?'s

Does the 94 Ex's have a factory installed amp? If so where is it and how many amps was it? Mine has a 1/2 x 1/2 inch plug with 8 wires that are for the speakers and would like to know if that is just it or not.
  9. Explorin94

Addition for extending brake hoses

In the Tech Library it shows that you can take the 2 brake hoses and make a long one for the fronts. This also works for extending the rear brake hose. The thread pitch is 3/8-24 same as the line fitting.
  10. Explorin94

Not mine but nice

Found this on 1320video.com. Very clean and nice looking truck.
  11. Explorin94

Today

I was driving down the street today and come up behind a little truck that had a Ford emblem on the tailgate. Looked at it and realized that those weren't ford style tail lights. Go to get around it on the passenger side and see more emblems on the extended cad windows and see the front fenders...
  12. Explorin94

Check all your fluids

I had a 02 Ranger towed to my place yesterday because the rearend was out of it. It is a FX4, one owner and 65,000 and some change and it has not been beat on. He does not do his own maintenance (IE oil changes, tire rotations etc.). When I got the truck I imediately pulled the cover off the...
  13. Explorin94

Current Petersens 4Wheel and Off Road

One of the new guys to the magazine has a 97 Ranger that he did a solid axle swap on. He did coil overs and a dana 30 with a hi-steer kit. Didn't really go into much detail but more to follow next month. Did it for the Ultimate Adventure trip they take every year. This year it is in Texas.
  14. Explorin94

Engine surges

Figured it out Thanks anyway
  15. Explorin94

Indy Jamboree

Anybody going to Indy for the jamboree in September? The dates are 21-23. This will be my 15th year, 14 with the POS that I currently have.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad