• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 93 ranger 5.0 swap questions

Hi, I am just starting to do my first 5.0 swap. I have a 93 ranger with a 4.0 and manual trans. in it. I have a 91 LSC with an 5.0 H.O. auto trans. My questions are . Will the LSC engine mounts work with my ranger or should i buy some L&L mounts. Second will the LSC ECU and harness work on the...
  2. 93 ranger 5.0 swap questions

Hi, I am just starting to do my first 5.0 swap. I have a 93 ranger with a 4.0 and manual trans. in it. I have a 91 LSC with an 5.0 H.O. auto trans. My questions are . Will the LSC engine mounts work with my ranger or should i buy some L&L mounts. Second will the LSC ECU and harness work on the...
  3. diesel ranger

I have a 87 with the mitsubishi diesel in it. it does not have power at the fuel solenoid. cant find any wire diagrams. i did check the fuses under the dash non were blown. does anyone have any suggestions. Any is appreciated. Thanks
  4. 93 ranger short arm long arm conversion

is there any way to adapt the short arm long arm suspension found on 98 and newer ranger to a 93 ranger with the twin i beam suspension. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad