• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. CurtisUSArmy

The truck

only have one pic for now but will post more later. it has torsion crank, stright pipe exhaust, 4.0, and 285/70r16 tires its my third kid but most expensive kid http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30651011&id=1299780036
  2. CurtisUSArmy

will 285/75r16 fit?

i have a stock ranger with major torsion twist and a 2 inch block on the back. i have 285/75r16 all terrain bf goodrich i want to put on it. will it fit? i keep looking at other ppls things and they say it will?
  3. CurtisUSArmy

body lift issues

i have a 3 inch pa body lift but no steering wheel extender... i was wondering if i could use it without the extender or if i need it. if i do need it how much is it and where could i find one because i cant find one at all. also is there another way to lift the front of my truck cheap? like...
  4. CurtisUSArmy

three inch body lift and black rims

waitin to buy a steering wheel extender for my ranger but i just wanted to no wat that would look like and with black stock rims
  5. CurtisUSArmy

help put a lift on my truck

I have a 3inch pa body lift and i need help putting it on. I live in Blue Springs, Mo. Anyone out there?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad