• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 99 ranger 4x4 5r55e 1-2 shift

Hi Guys I`m having a issue first thing in the mornings not all of the time, with my 5r55e trans It sometimes acts like it hits neutral for a split second when it shifts from 1-2 when its cold but after it acts up for the first time for the day, then it shifts fine for the rest of the day. And...
  2. interchange help asap

I got this great deal on a 95 4.0 it had only 65,000 miles and I tore off the oil pan to put a high volume oil pump on it and inside the engine looks brand new, but my problem is I`m going to switch my intake and everything from my 99 4.0 over to it and use it that way but anyways I didn`t...
  3. 2001 ranger 3.0 swap to 4.0 ohv motor?

HI guys, first post here great site, anyways I`m thinking about my 2001 ranger 3.0 4x4 I would to like swap my 3.0 to the 4.0 OHV I had a explorer that had shoc 4.0 and with the issues that motor has, I prefer not to go to the sohc motor, I have a 1999 ranger 4x4 with the 4.0 OHV that just...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad