• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Focklerx33

Drop brackets

anyone have some drop brackets for from i beams?
  2. Focklerx33

motor mount

not quite sure where to post this. i keep breaking motor mounts in my 2.3 5speed what about you other guys?
  3. Focklerx33

F150 coils

on my 4wd i had i put f150 coils in it. but my question is how much dose it give 2wd ranger. i know the 4wd drive trucks coils are a little bit shorter than the 2wd coils
  4. Focklerx33

The way she sets now!

If you guys could put your input on how it looks now and what could make it better. thanks in advance Melvin
  5. Focklerx33

2.3 ranger wont start

i was out playing around in mud and hills my truck shut off after a big bump and once i noticed my batt was moved im thinking the batt hit the hood and fired the pcm. now it wont start it geting spark and fuel. any one know?
  6. Focklerx33

33's =D

33x12.50s I Love themm
  7. Focklerx33

What next?

yes i have the camber fixed now
  8. Focklerx33

Something new

i got new RIMS
  9. Focklerx33

looking for things to do!

Im looking for new things to do to my truck. already got a lift coming. its got the 2.3 running 31's with 410 gears. got cold air intake and exaust beside that nothing. and ideas got some cash. heres a picture of how it sets now
  10. Focklerx33

The ol 93 2wd

here some pictures of her!!
  11. Focklerx33

New New New

Tires and rims..
  12. Focklerx33

just a picture to show.

Beast mode
  13. Focklerx33

4.10 in ranger

did the 7.5 on the 4wd's come with 4.10 stock. on the tag the first numbers are a 10? dose that mean its 4.10 years
  14. Focklerx33

fenders and bed

will these fenders and bed work on my 94 http://ocala.craigslist.org/pts/1908500137.html
  15. Focklerx33

here we go

to start my mph gauge works but trip or my miles don't move. next when im on the throttle my oil pressure gauge is fine when my foots off the throttle it goes crazy spinning around and around. and the check gauge light blinks. thanks in advance
  16. Focklerx33

just some pictures to show.

when i got my truck it had a blew motor and bad drive shafts and dented bed and alot of littler problems. so i put a motor in it fixed ever thing and lifted it heres before and after pictures. Before after
  17. Focklerx33

F 150 coils

I did the f150 coils. Can it still be aliened? will the alineament shop have the stuff to do it. or do i need drop down brackets?
  18. Focklerx33

Help with fuel gauge.

im trying to get my fuel gauge to work i know it isnt broken. i unpluged the wires from the fuel pump and turn the key over the gauge went to full, but when i pluged it back it went to the e. any help thanks
  19. Focklerx33

f150 coils and 2in coil spacers

this should give me about 4 in right. will i need new shocks? this will be going ona 96 ranger
  20. Focklerx33

central Fl

Looking for some Ranger guys to go riddin muddin whatever pm me

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad