• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Oil Leak

Is it common for the 3.0 to leak at the rer main seal. The only reason I ask this is because I recently put the motor in and changed all the gaskets including the rear main with the Fel Pro kit. I had a hard time getting it to go in, just wanted to see if anyone else has every experienced this...
  2. Trail

Anybody know of a good area to do a little trail ridding near Corydon, IN?
  3. Prerunner

I just wanted to see what you guys thought about giving my dd a prerunner look. It currently has stock suspension with 31" Goodyear Wranglers. (someday ill take some pics and post them) I need a good looking prerunnerbumper for a resonable price, Does anyone have any ideas?
  4. Air Compressor

I would like to add an air compressor to my truck (just something big enough to run a half inch impact gun "max"). Has anyone seen this done before? Thanks in advance
  5. Tachometer

I hooked everything up the way the it was supposed to be, but when i hook the white wire to the dimmer wire on my truck the tach goes crazy. It's wierd cause when i move the dimmer wheel the needle on the tach goes up and down. It is on a 1999 Ford Ranger Xlt Supercab 2wd. Any help is appreciated.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad