• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ambivolent

shipping a bumper?

well 2 of them, im getting ready to visit my pops back in cali and ive got a front/rear bumper on an 84 ranger that is not being used and was wondering what would be the best way to get these to Iowa i wish i had the time to drive out there so i could just pick em up but since i cant get that...
  2. ambivolent

jerking/bucking

i have a 2003 ranger EDGE 3.0 2wd with a 5r55e trans 96k miles. just last week i was driving on the interstate at 70 MPH and started to climb a small hill and it felt like it down shifted twice and kept down/up-shifting between 3rd and 4th at around 3500 RPM and continued until i let off the...
  3. ambivolent

pick a part?

i live in Lamoni/Creston, im trying to find a few salvage yards that may have some 4x4 rangers in em im gonna be converting my 2wd '03 edge to 4x4 and hoping someone on here knows of a place where i would find some parts in southern IA thanks
  4. ambivolent

31's and yearly wash

today i decided to give my ranger its yearly bath and last week i finally got some 31's on it, found a pair procomps with about 90% tread for 25 a piece and a pair of wild country's with around 50% tread for 10 a piece
  5. ambivolent

picture request: EDGE's with T-bar cranked

i have an 03 EDGE supercab planning on putting bigger tires underneath it ive been searching for pictures of edges with 32's with just the T bars cranked and all the ones ive come across seem to also have some sort of BL on em also, about 5 years ago my buddy fit the 33's off of my jeep under...
  6. ambivolent

Hello from Iowa

hello everyone figured id chime in and tell you a little about myself and my ranger. well first ill talk about my ranger i have an '03 supercab EDGE 2WD with a flex fuel 3.0 and 4.10 8.8 rear end practically stock except i took out the rear jump seats to add a custom speaker box that was given...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad