• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. redneckbronco

Radius arms ???

Are the d28 and the d35 radius arms the same? Reason im asking is if i can im gonna take the ra off the b2 to extend them to put on the d35 so when i do put the lift under the X itll be done and ready.:beer:
  2. redneckbronco

Xplorer brake ???

So Im gonna be starting the lift of my 92 X Sport shortly, and my question is that on the drivers side theres a block where three hardlines connect, one coming in from the master one going to the driver side brake and then one going to the rear i believe? is there any way of bypassing this...
  3. redneckbronco

Transfer case ???

I bought a xploder with a 4.0 and auto trans with the electric xcase, will my manuel xcase from my 5spd Bll bolt up to the auto? Oh yea bought the xploder running for 440$ needs a windshield, steering column and a serious cleanup of the interior but runs like a champ. Planning to take lift and...
  4. redneckbronco

d30 sas steering?

the d30 is off a yj wrangler if it matters.
  5. redneckbronco

d30 sas steering?

Ok, I did the search, yes ive read the debates, d30 or d35, well i can get the d30 for almost nothing which is way cheaper than 300$ or more for the d35ttb so.......All i want to know is what do i need for the steering? nowhere is it made exactly clear of what parts are needed to make the...
  6. redneckbronco

chevy springs?

ok so this probly blongs elsewhere but....Ive done the search and still not clear on wether they will wok on the B2?! So my question is will the 63" chevy springs work on the B2, and where do i have to move the front hanger to? It seems to me and I may be wrong(wont be the first time) but if...
  7. redneckbronco

Durango Springs ??

Ive done a search but still not clear, if i run durango springs will i have to mod my shakles or can i run them as is? :icon_cheers:
  8. redneckbronco

Nother towing ???

So I found a 91 exploder not far from me with bad heads or headgaskets owners arent sure which, but their asking $300 for it. now the ?? is will my Bll haul it the 50-60 miles i need to with out blowing up? its 2.9 w/5spd, with stock axles if it matters. Anyone?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad