• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Herold417

2.9 no spark

I'm at an end with my car right now so looking for some advice on what to check next. 86 2.9 was driving to work and it just died out of nowhere. Got it home and found the truck has no spark. Changed the ignition coil twice, two ignition control modules, a new pickup coil, and tried two...
  2. Herold417

Bronco II No Spark

Im at ends with my bronco right now ive replaced everything and still have no spark coming out of the coil. I have power to the coil but when the engine is turning over no spark comes out. Things i have replaced; Ignition coil pickup coil ignition control module tried two computers ignition...
  3. Herold417

Herold's 84

This is my 84 Ford Ranger. Its my first truck so its definitely my baby. After a couple upgrades here is how she is sitting now I also upgraded the interior to explorer bucket seats and put a custom sub box in the back with 2 10'' subs in the standard cab A couple of months ago this is...
  4. Herold417

My 86 Ford Ranger project

I bought this ranger a couple of months ago and since then me and my step dad have put a lot of work into it. Here is how she started We started with the interior, we tore out the old red interior Then we put a blue interior in it from our parts truck We redid the headliner to a blue...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad