• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. GeorgiaBoy 87

sticking clutch pedal

I had the transmission swaped with a salvage yard unit, because i was having problems with the syncros. Had them go ahead and do a clutch job on it. Ive got a problem with the clutch pedal feeling like its going to stick half way coming off of the pedal. putting the shifter in neutral and...
  2. GeorgiaBoy 87

coolant leak.

I have a coolant leak somewhere under the hood. I've looked at the top radiator hose, thermostat, exhaust pipe and radiator cap. I notice the sweet smell of antifreeze outside the truck after i've been driving for a few miles. where could i have missed besides the lower rad hose?
  3. GeorgiaBoy 87

seat track

The track on the driver seat is bent real bad, to when it won't allow the seat to roll. Does the track come off of the seat or do I have to get another seat?
  4. GeorgiaBoy 87

04 f150

Im looking at trading my 04 ranger ext cab for an 04 F150 crewcab. What problems have you guys had with them? I've read about plugs blowing out of the engine, has that been addressed?
  5. GeorgiaBoy 87

Not sure where to post this

Hey everyone! This is Georgiaboy's girlfriend and I'm not sure, as the title suggests, where to put this. So, I chose here. Here's the problem: My boyfriend went out to go to work this afternoon and was complaining that his truck was harder to start today(it was raining). Is this an issue anyone...
  6. GeorgiaBoy 87

Want to buy another Ranger.

I've been thinking about buying another Ranger. It would be for my G/F. She hates fords and trucks. On the plus side they're cheap, would drop my insurance from $210.00 a month, and she would have a vehicle. What year ranger would be good for under $2000? We've searched craigslist.com and found...
  7. GeorgiaBoy 87

idle dives

When I rev the engine to 2k the rpms take a nose dive to 300 when i let off the gas. :annoyed: Its been doing that for the past month. I changed the plugs, wires and TPS two months before this started happening.
  8. GeorgiaBoy 87

Transmisson noise

Someone else on the site has had a similar issue. It's making something like a whirring, roaring noise when I hit 50 mph or at about 2500 rpms that goes away after I disengage the clutch. I had a shop look it over, they said it's the pinion bearing, but that doesn't make any sense to me, the...
  9. GeorgiaBoy 87

My new setup

I've been looking for a stereo with ipod connect support. i found this: Kenwood kdc-x693 Picked up two kenwood full range 6x8's for the back. Im waiting to replace the stock door speakers with kenwoods.
  10. GeorgiaBoy 87

what is this hole for?

I have an 04 ranger super cab. Behind the driver and passenger there is a hole in the side of the cab. There is also a slit running almost the whole width of the cab below the sliding rear window. what could this be for? My truck did not come with jump seats. I cant figure out how to post the...
  11. GeorgiaBoy 87

Auto fluid in manuel tranny.

My truck has a 5spd manuel, The fluid is starting to look dirty. the chilton book says it takes mecron auto transmission fluid. Is that right?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad