• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Brake Problems

i went out to my truck this morning and turned it on and the emergency brake light and the abs light on the dash stayed on, when it normally turns off after a few seconds. I pushed the brakes and it went almost all the way to the floor boards. So i check the fluid, and it was empty so i put...
  2. I hate to ask but i need help on a dodge

just got a 1996 Dodge dakota with the 3.9 v6 it starts up and runs fine. But if i drive somewhere and stop and turn the engine off for 45 minutes to an hour and a half and it will start fine but then sputter and sounds like it wants to stall for mabye 15 seconds. if it sits for longer than an...
  3. dakota vibrations at high speeds

1996 dodge dakota 3.9l 4x4 i have a vibrations when i get over 60mph r there any common problems with that and if so what r they
  4. 4wd

i am looking to put manual hubs instead of automatic hubs on my 92 range where is the best place to get the conversion kit?
  5. 92 Ranger 4wd problems

when i put my truck in 4wd adn start driving to will statr making a really bad clunking noise. any one have any ideas on what that is and how to fix it thanks
  6. pitman arm seal

i just replaced the pitman arm seal on my 1992 ranger and it is still leaking and i was wondering if i did something wrong, or if there was something i forgot to do?
  7. pitman arm seal

i am having tourble removing the pitman arm seal on my 1992 ranger abd i was wondering ir there are any tips on how to get them out

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad