• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. My 1998 2wd xlt

This is my 1997 Ford Ranger Xlt I have a lot to do. I kinda got screwed and did not pay much attention to the front end even after my wife showed me the damage before I bought it. it has 205k miles but the engine and transmission are solid. The only thing with the engine is that the driver...
  2. new old member

Hi I am Zipity. I live in Sylvester, Ga. What I mean by new old member is that about 3 years ago I owned a 1994 ranger that I lowered and made a lot of changes on here that I shared with you guys. I since sold that truck bought a chevy colorado. But someone pulled out in front of me in my...
  3. lf kit to lift my 94 ....

2 wheel drive truck 4 to 6" i want to be able to put 33 on a 14 inch rim? where do i start on this project? I have read alot and see alot but I would like to buy a kit that lifts the truck off of the ground.
  4. easiest/cheapest way to raise a

1994 ford ranger xlt? Were do i start? I have lowered my truck now i think i want to go up with it from factory height.
  5. quick question

Will a 1996 ford ranger step side bed fit on a regular bed off of a extended cab 1994 ranger. Both beds or short wheel base. Will the bolt patterns line up?
  6. under contruction..

In the beginning ( about 2+yrs ago) This is me screwing up and learning about the rear flip kit and shackles. These three pictures explain it 100%. Then came the cadi. lights in the bed And then it came upon my door step. My grill and my corner lights. And now what it looks...
  7. Need help

this is the lowering kit i have on my 1994 ford ranger xlt. http://www.stylintrucks.com/part.aspx?category%7ccategory_root%7c-30=Suspension&attribute_value_string%7cBrand=DJM+Suspension&partfamilyid=550&partid=559795 I also have the toxic shocks and the factory made leaf springs. I cut the...
  8. Where is...

the computer module ina 1994 ford ranger v-6 4.0L.. i have looked everywhere and I can not find it. Can you please provide a picture. FORGET this question.. it has been located
  9. my 1994 xlt ranger build.

Okay i would like to start out that i decided to gather all my pictures on one post. This is what I started with. Then came some parts and some removing of somethings. Some pictures of me doing the rear flip kit. front and back lowered. new bed and caddy lights new front...
  10. I have a 1994 i want to bag.

i have already lowered it using the djm ibeams and the blocks and flip kit in the back. minus the kit (I.E. valves, tank, compressor, bags and 4 link) is there anything else do you guys think i need to buy? This is going to be a do it myself. so anyone also have any good article write ups on...
  11. 94 to a unk. yr ranger edge hood

What year ranger edge hood will bolt straight onto a 1994 ranger. I am also looking for a replacement fiberglass, low profile, front bumper for my project. and last but not least. a metal or fiberglass tonnaeu cover. that is low profile. Please provide websites if possible
  12. adding 3" block

with my 4' inch flip kit. will this put me to low to the ground and on the front i am only putting the 3 inch dream beams right now. and going to add the coilds at a later time when i can buy them
  13. seats for a 1994 ranger

extended cab truck. what do you guys suggest a a nice looking pair of buckets seats. perferably something i can buy at a junkyard out of another vehicle
  14. ok i bought the lowering kit.

Do you know of any other things that will be a problem for me? I bought the 3/5 drop the dream beams and the rear flip kits. I also bought a hidden antenna and shaved door handles. Has anyone had any problems with there ranger and this kit. I order the kit from Stylintrucks.com for $284.00...
  15. lowering vs. lifting

explain the cost and the pros and cons of each... Still undecided what i want to do for sure on my 1994 ranger xlt.
  16. Here is my 1994 XLT

Well i am new to this board and to the lowering of ford's.. when I was just a little lad i had a 1984 GMC choped top that was already lowered. Now that i am 25 years old I want to do my own Project. I have a 1994 Ford Ranger XLT. here are a few pictures of it as it is now. this is just...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad