• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. d60s and 35" boggers

im planning on doing a axle swap on a ranger just wondering what you guys think about putting d60s under it with 35" boggers max size. do you think it be to much axle? what kinda clearance issues is there going to be with that small ttire and that big of axle? :dunno:
  2. dodge axles under ranger

ya thats why i kinda thinking of going with dodge axles as they are plentiful in junkyards.
  3. dodge axles under ranger

what years of dodge axles would work with a ranger? i was planning like a d60 front and rear axles out of a 94-01 dodge 1ton. i will have to fab up all my mounts as the dodge axles are alot wider than ford axles. what you guys think on dodge axles. or should i even waste my time with dodge...
  4. eb d44 question

so im in talks with a guy to buy a complete eb 44 with coils, radius arms and all mounting brackets for $150 i just need to know where the radius arm line up on the early 90s ranger frames? do they a direct bolt up or do i need to build off the frame to mount them? and where do the coil brackets...
  5. what coils to use???

im looking around and doing search before i jump into in my swap but need some help? what kinda coils would work for the swap? im planing on running a d30&8.8 now 33" tires max its just for a trail truck. what you guys think if i use broncograveyards superflex 4"coils they say 300lbs/inch 23"...
  6. Frame wides on ranger

So I got a winch bumper that I make for my Toyota years ago but I'm looking to put it on a ranger. I'm looking for frame wides specs for 1989-93 rangers and explorers? Just need the measurements from frame rail to frame rail and the measurement of the rail it's self the depth of it I was think...
  7. ttb44 coil mounts??

if i was to mount a 44ttb to a 87 ranger would the coil mounts all line up ??? what fabing do i need to do
  8. d30&35 swap

so im looking to do a d30&35 swap on a ranger im wanting to know what coil i should use a early ford coils, cherokee lift coil or ranger lift coils for my swap???? im only going to be running 35" boggers i want some height to it planning on 4 linking in future:). my plan was to use 8" lift coils...
  9. anyone run the 6.14 gears in 8.8

i find some 6.14 yukon ring pinion gears im just wondering if they any good or is that to low of gear i just want to know if anyone has run them with luck im sure they junk probly some as toyota 5.71 gears junk the teeth break off. im not buying it im just wanting to see what people think and...
  10. d44 ttb quetion

how much wider is the 44 ttb than the d28 or 35. just wondering cause im looking to add a d44 ttb on my ranger. what kinda fabbing would be needed or can i just bolt up all the d44ttb stuff to my ranger.
  11. 36"s on bulletproof d28

im looking at buying a 84 ranger truck im just wondering if i was to bulletproof the d28 axles that aree under it if i could run 36" its going to be for some mild 4x4ing, i do got an 88 ford F150 i was also thinking of doing a ttb44 in the rangr what you think on running d28 with 36"s
  12. ranger on f150 2wd converted to 4x4 frame

just wondering if a 92 ranger well fit on an 88 f150 2wd converted to 4x4 with f250 suspension. well i need to fab my own body mounts or can i use the f150 or ranger body mounts. what problems will i run into and can i even do this build ???
  13. f250 2wd 6"lift on 2wd ranger converted 4x4???

so i got thinking about converting my 92 2wd ranger into 4x4 by using an f250 2wd 6" skyjacker lift and mounting it to my ranger im just wondering if this would be a direct bolt on like it is if yyou were to go f150 2wd to 4x4???? i would be using a f150 front and rear axles of course. anybody...
  14. 8" skyjacker class2 lift

i got a 92 ranger im looking to maybe buy that 8" skyjacker class 2 lift for it im just wondering if its worth me buying and what kinda tire size would i be able to run with it.
  15. eb suspension question??

im looking to buy all suspension parts from broncograveyard and mount to the ranger would like to run 35" for now than move up to 38" or bigger.
  16. eb suspension question??

so im looking to do an eb (70's) dana 44 and 9" swap on my 92 ranger reg cab im just wondering if its as easy as what people say. what kinda fabing is involved in doing this swap. im told that you can preetty much cut the ranger suspension off and the eb parts bolts right up with little to no...
  17. axle measurements?????

im just wondering if any of you people know what a dana 60 front and rear widths are and an dana 44 and 9" just wondering cause i got all the other measurements of the vechile. im undecided what axles to use.
  18. eb lift question??????

im looking to build an early 90s ranger and put a early bronco suspension under it. im wondering if any of you have used the 73-79 ford 9" lift on your rangers and if so what size tires would i be able to use if i get 9" lift ?????????? would like to get 44" under it
  19. Will a Toyota Solid Axle fit??

there a guy down the road from me has early 90s ranger on toy axles and bigger tires and he does realy well he has it sit up like the early bronco suspension
  20. whats the lenghts???

im just wondering how long are of the early 90s reg cab and the extended cab trucks im looking to build my own frame but dont know how long of a frame i should build if you people could help me would be great im going to be 4 linking it to

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad