• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Paging Dr. House (3, 2, or 1 problem?)

OK, the patient was a former NAPA delivery 94 Ford Ranger reg cab. Now it's my project truck. 1) When I got the truck the AMP gauge pegged to high (18V) and the battery light was on. Took the alternator to an alternator repair shop, nothing wrong, but I noticed single lead (not multi plug)...
  2. Cluster swap, some gauges work, some don't

I just finished cluster swap, donor 94 Explorer with tach, to my 94 Ranger w/o tack. Swap when fine; Speedo works, tach works, water temp works, oil pressure works, BUT amp/battery gauge read extreme high AND fuel gauge pegs extreme full - then as you drive, slowly goes down to E. Anyone had...
  3. Push button RUN

OK, I understand the wiring for "Push Button Start" (momentary #37 to #33), but what about the "Run" position? What wires do you jump the #37 yellow 12 gauge 12V (to keep the engine/electrical running/on)? ManassasRalph
  4. Disabling steering column lock

1994 Ranger, regular steering column, 5 speed manual transmission. I am installing a security system that arms/disarms with my cell phone. It also disables the starter when armed. So my next step is to bypass the ignition switch with a push button start. Here's my problem, how do I disable...
  5. manual doors to power

94, 2 door reg cab Ranger with manual locks, windows, and mirrors. Donor 94, 4 door Explorer with power locks, windows, and mirrors. If I buy the doors, will the interior door panel and exterior mirrors fit? My idea is to gut the wiring, window motor, and lock actuator and put into the 94 reg...
  6. Wish list power seats

I'm a newbie to the form, but I've been searching it for a few days. I want to change my 60/40 seats (94 Reg cab) to power bucket seats. The yards I've been emailing me keep asking for specific make, model, and year of the seats I'm looking for. So, I need the wisdom of the group. If you had...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad