• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 03Fx4MN

XS650 Bobber build

On march 23 I picked up a 1977 XS650 with 9,XXX mi This is a down and dirty catch up first post below is day one from another site and the last pics are as of today ill try and keep it going on both now. Enjoy. I should have taken a pic before I took off the fenders and tank and such but if...
  2. 03Fx4MN

Bow options

Well shot the outlaw today. I liked it but im going to shoot the bowtech assassin and the bear on thursday cause I have some VA appointments tomorrow. O and the FPS are just the maximum possible Im guessing from the bows websites.
  3. 03Fx4MN

Bow options

It wouldnt be my first time shooting a bow I shot a 70 # bow for a controlled hunt when I was about 15 and Ive used one here and there so Im not like running out and buying one cause I think im gonna like it. I do understand what your saying tho so outlaw VS assassin now
  4. 03Fx4MN

Bow options

I'm looking to purchase a bow to extend my deer hunting season vastly. I've been looking at bear legion and diamond outlaw bows. I have heard that diamond bows are just last years models of bowtech. I'm looking to spend about $500. anyone have any tips or does any one own one or the other? It...
  5. 03Fx4MN

New .22

:icon_rofl:
  6. 03Fx4MN

New .22

the one with the muzzle brake is acctually a 17 hmr
  7. 03Fx4MN

New .22

How many do dads could I add to this .22 Cmon Mossberg whats gong on And look at the muzzle brake on this one
  8. 03Fx4MN

New .22

Tri Rail fore end <how could that be comfortable to hold? I know my m4 wasn't that comfortable
  9. 03Fx4MN

New .22

belongs and stays for a reason
  10. 03Fx4MN

New .22

Trust me I wont you get 20 minutes away from here and everything changes I know lol That mossberg should have never been produced whoever thought it looked good should look at a career change. Some tactical stuff looks ok and yea some of it is just for looks but im sure people do it so its...
  11. 03Fx4MN

New .22

Nah I'm done just going back home
  12. 03Fx4MN

New .22

Yea I know but if he handed it down it would prolly go to his son so if I have to pay a little I dont mind but if he asks for about as much as a new O/U Ill have to negotiate. Ill just point out that I was suppose to get my grandfathers 30-06 but my other uncle who lived up there at the time...
  13. 03Fx4MN

New .22

Its what came on it too! I'm debating whether or not to put a thumb hole stock on it. Maybe blue Maybe stick with black I don't know, but last night I did have my uncle offer to sell me a over under 12GA from my grandpa that I've been thinking about for the past three years :yahoo:
  14. 03Fx4MN

New .22

No no stone bay lol and yes it is the target model .920 barrel and benny link below I plan on dialing it in at about 45-50 yards http://www.opticsplanet.net/dnz-dednutz-ruger-10-22-1in-scope-mount.html
  15. 03Fx4MN

New .22

Ruger 10/22 with a simmons 3-9x32 scope mounted on a DNZ one piece mount. Took it out and put some rounds through it. I haven't dialed it in quite yet but at about 40 yards I could take out a pop can.
  16. 03Fx4MN

Sas Idea/Question...

So I'm looking for a F-150 D44 then I'm gonna have to take it down 6" on the passenger side. and that will let me run coils ok got it thanks a lot junkie.
  17. 03Fx4MN

Invisible gauges?

Had this idea on my way home from work today. Theroy is to nightshade the plastic on the gauge cluster and make the dash lights come on with the ignition replace the bulbs with leds so it would shine through the night shade but when the ignition is off you would just see black any thoughts on this?
  18. 03Fx4MN

Sas Idea/Question...

so I should try to get a D44 outta a...:icon_confused: sorry but the whole sas is something I wanna do and I've tried researching some things but I normally get lost some where around xj yj hj bj rubi zj yada yada yada
  19. 03Fx4MN

Sas Idea/Question...

I guess my question is more towards the f150 springs. Would they fit and how kidney jarring do u think it would be?
  20. 03Fx4MN

Sas Idea/Question...

So I want to SAS my truck next summer and I'm kinda torn I have a idea and I need your help cause this is all new territory for me. I was thinking of going with a dana 30 or 44 and put some heavy springs maybe from a V8 jeep. Reason being I would like to put a plow on my truck and have it be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad