• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Need a solution

So i drove from colorado to florida, about 1900 miles. and the last 10 miles my battery light comes on and the voltage is reading about 10 or 11 volts. i take the alternator out, have it tested and its only putting out about 11 volts. the machine said the diode in the alternator was bad. so i...
  2. Project FORDenstein M90 on a 3.0

So first off this is an ongoing project and is going to take a long time so updates will be far between.... I'm putting an Eaton m90 off a tbird supercoupe on my 3.0 ffv. My goal for now is roughly 235hp ish. A little more than a 4.0 swap which is why I'm doing this instead the swap. Some of...
  3. Manual tranny problem

Hello all, I'm new I just got a 2000 Ranger 4x4 ext cab and the transmission started acting funny. After warming up, if i come to a stop and let the clutch out (at a stop light), when i go to put it in gear 1st, reverse or any gear, it wont go in at first. It will make a very slight cluck like...
  4. M5OD problem

Hello all, I'm new I just got a 2000 Ranger 4x4 ext cab and the transmission started acting funny. After warming up, if i come to a stop and let the clutch out (at a stop light), when i go to put it in gear 1st, reverse or any gear, it wont go in at first. It will make a very slight cluck...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad