• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Graham99ranger

what shocks to get after lift??

hey, i lifted my 99 4x4 about 1.75 inches all around with explorer leafs and torsion bar cranking. the truck has always been rough and i want to get some shocks to make a smoother ride. will shocks for a stock ranger be good or because it's higher, should i get something different. p.s. what...
  2. Graham99ranger

stock 99 ride height

hey i just added some explorer leafs in the back and got about 1 3/4. then i cranked the torsion bars and got about the same which i read wouldn't be hard on front end gear. BUT....to get it 1 3/4, the bars are cranked to the max, which isn't good for gear. could the bars just be weak and not...
  3. Graham99ranger

explorer leafs into 99 ranger..what year??

hey, i have a stock 99 ranger. it's a 4x4 with a 4.0L. i want 1.5 to 2 inches of lift to clear a set of 31's. i'm gonna crank the torsion bars for the front but i'm not sure about the back. i thought about getting the add a leaf but i think i'd have to re-arch them too because it's leaning to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad