• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. FlatBlack96

Adding a door to my 2 door ext. cab?

I have a 96 extended cab ranger with a 2.3 and I want to keep this truck for a very long time and as the money comes in keep building on it. One thing I would like besides all my upgraded suspension and bigger motor is to have the passenger side open like the newer rangers do so that seat does...
  2. FlatBlack96

need help

Don't know from experience but I would assume that they do except that your ride might be kinda rough and you will probably need better/longer shocks. I'd guess you would get 2" or so if you have a 4 cylinder
  3. FlatBlack96

airbag code 12 help

96 extra cab 2.3l manual, no passenger airbag. So one night after off roading for a while my airbag light came on. Might have came on earlier in the night while truck was on cuz I did reverse into a dirt hill that hit my rear bumper pretty good but the light came on (to my knowledge) just after...
  4. FlatBlack96

Fairly new, check it out

I know I already have two threads up so this is kinda outta order but my name's C.J. I'm 19 and I live in El cajon. I am on my Third ranger. Started with buying my brothers 88 single cab 4 banger with a 3" lift then got a 92 4x4 4.0 extra cab with 6" lift that I unfortunately crashed into a...
  5. FlatBlack96

Anyone know how to change ring and pinion?

I'm in El cajon and need someone around San Diego to come help me out. Need some help from someone whose done this before. Got 4.56 gears I wanna swap into my 96 ranger with the 7.5" diff and 3.73 gears. I have $100 or so cash I can give and can give you a PS2, iPod, BFG All terrains, or...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad