• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Tyler M

Ford Focus fuel pump

Hey all, I'm just trying to get some feedback on a problem that's really got me defeated and making me scratch my head. I've got a 2002 ford focus and the fuel pump failed so I replaced it with an oe ford unit and everything was great for month or so. Then one day driving it just stalled and...
  2. Tyler M

My 2011 Ranger

Hi all, just thought I'd share pictures of my 2011 Ranger Sport 2WD that I bought brand new in May 2011 and have been upgrading here and there to be unique than the many other Sports around. The day I got it. One year latter. Black headlight assembly's, FX4 shifter, Magnaflow exhaust, Detroit...
  3. Tyler M

Heater Core Issue

I have a really interesting problem with my heater core in my 1990 Ranger that I am trying to get some input on. I had the heater core go out in my truck about mid-January and it was the original factory Ford core, didn't think much of it after all it was 20 years old so I got an OE...
  4. Tyler M

Focus Timing Belt

Her's a question for your traind Ford mechanics, at what point (miliage) should the timing belt be replaced on a 02 Focus with the 16V engine. The car in question has about 108,000 kms (67,000 miles) and i'm prety sure it's the factory belt. Thanks
  5. Tyler M

Clean Engine Bay

Did a tune up on my truck last week plus replaced my leaking valve cover gaskets and got my engine bay all nice and clean, much better than it was before. While I was under there I gutted the a/c since it never really worked. Runs cooler now:icon_thumby: Before: [/IMG] After: [/IMG] Nice shot...
  6. Tyler M

Rangers in the Cinema

Some of you may have already discovered this site but I have going to it for a while now and is a great site so thought I'd post a link. You can search by movie title, vehicle make, and vehicle model. http://www.imcdb.org
  7. Tyler M

What's This?

I was doing an oil change on my ranger the other day and as I was moving around underneath I noticed this loose wire connected to something in the oil pan and when I touched it, the wire came out. I'm just wondering what this sensor is and is it important. My guess is that it senses low oil and...
  8. Tyler M

O2 sensor issue

I've been trying to replace the O2 sensor on my 90' Ranger but the darn thing just does not want to come off. I've tried an open-end wrench and O2 sensor socket with liquid wrench and the exhaust warm but nothing works.:temper: Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  9. Tyler M

Multifunction switch issue.

I just put a different multifunction switch in my 90' Ranger. When I did the swap everything works except for the windshield washer, I know its in this new switch because my old switch does the mist function. Is there a way to get into the housing to check the contacts? I noticed on my old one...
  10. Tyler M

Power locks issue

Having a weird power locks issue in my 90' Ranger. The passenger side lock does not work if either the driver door or passenger door button is pressed and the driver door lock only works when the door is opened fully and is operated by the driver door button. Broken wire or loose connection...
  11. Tyler M

New to TRS

Hi there, I'm new to TRS and I must say this is a great site I really enjoy your Tech Library. I currently drive a 1990 Reg Cab XLT Sport 2WD, It's my daily driver and runs like clockwork. Here are some quick facts. -2.9 Colonge/W 5-SPD -Ford 8.8 axle with 4.30 gears -Flo-Pro exhaust -General...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad