• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Homebrew center console

Got tired of my broken armrest, so I did the 60/40 mod and built a new console. Still got some finish work to do but she's gettin there. Best part is its all scrap wood and material minus one box of screws. The speaker is out Of an old bazooka tube that had a burnt out amp. Gotta order some more...
  2. Mazda tail lights

First post in a couple years, but my question is will the tailights from the newer mazda pickups fit the older beds? Mine is a 94 and just lookin to update since there aren't any aftermarket tails available. The newer stx ranger lights also appear to be the same but not sure how many bulbs they...
  3. DC-1 Wheels

Is there anywhere thay still has dc-1 dick cepek wheels in stock? One of mine cracked and i cant find them anywhere. They are 15x10s with a ranger bolt pattern. Thanks
  4. Spring Hangers

Is a 86-95 ifs toyota frame the same as a ranger frame? i was gonne get the marlin crawler front spring crossmember but i wanna double check the frame width and make sure it'll fit
  5. Custom Driveshaft

i have a 01 with a 4" lift and cant keep a stock driveshaft together. my question is instead of droppin 400 dollars on the superlift shaft has anyone made their own with a cv joint/ spare parts from another shaft? i need my 4wd but i dont really have the money
  6. Monster Ranger

not mine but this thing is sweet!! found it on google

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad