• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Cherrybomb

Is it my slave, master, or throw out bearing???

Alight a couple of monts ago i posted saying i thought my transmission was getting ready to go. Well i found out the truck wasnt running right and theres slop in the rear. Now that the trucks running like a champ i wasnt really worried about the slop cause i have a rear from my 89 and the noise...
  2. Cherrybomb

M50D ready to blow?

Alright heres my porblem. About a week ago i guess it was i posted a thread in the 4cyl section stating that my truck was hesitating. Well i figured that out as just being (i think anyways) the colder weather and i just put a new thermostat(think its to cold). So that hesitation brought up a new...
  3. Cherrybomb

Hesitation

Ok, Started my truck up yesterday morning let it warm up it was pretty cold out. Drove to work lil over twenty miles ran fine. Went to leave work started right up started driving and the truck kinda started hesitating. Actually lertching. Got a lil worse. all this at low rpm couldnt tell u...
  4. Cherrybomb

Gen.2 Door Panels

Anyone know if there is a company out there that make new door panels for gen.2 thanks for any info
  5. Cherrybomb

Timing belt?

Ok guys bad news i totaled my 89 on friday. Broke the steering wheel with my face. good news is im alive and my face just isnt as pretty as before and if i wasnt wearing my seatbelt i probably wouldnt be heretyping this write now. So the doc at the hospital told me not to work at all this week...
  6. Cherrybomb

Im new here

Hi everyone Im new here as i said in the title. Heres my first question. Im going to look at a 1990 Ranger 5 spd 2.3 with 90,000 miles. he says the interior is flawless and the paint is the original so its faded etc. minor dents and stuff. But it doesnt run in the ad he says timing is off. do...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad