• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dj224ranger

shim kit?

i have heard a few people on here talkin about a DJM shim kit what is it and what does it do?
  2. dj224ranger

rim?

figured this would fit here ...the other day i saw a jeep cherokee with what appeared stock 3 spoke rims and i thought they would look cool on my ranger but i cant find them any where ...can anyone help me thanks in advance
  3. dj224ranger

rim question

ok i know its not a ranger but the other day i saw a jeep cherokee with what looked stock 3 spoke rims that i think would look good on my ranger but i cant find them anywhere online has anyone seen them or know if they are stock
  4. dj224ranger

caddy lights in a 93 stepside

i am in the process of molding them in started it yesterday at night i figured some of yall on here might wanna see it tell me what you think
  5. dj224ranger

update on my 93

my 93 witn a 4/5 drop i-beams and splash springs in the front and splash leafs and a flip kit in the rear i put a rollpan and plan on molding in the bed tabs later put fog light valance witn 4 inch fog lights and black corners my diamond plate ford emblem tell me what you guys think...
  6. dj224ranger

93-97 fog light valance

i bought a fog light valance and i dont have the stock fog light brackets and have heard of some people making there own i was wondering if anyone had pics of the ones they made or a pic of the stock ones so i have an idea of what to make. thanks in advance
  7. dj224ranger

Ecu

basic questio where exactly is it located on the 94 4.0? thanks in advance to any help
  8. dj224ranger

head lights

ok i have seen projector, clear, crystal clear, and black projector headlights, also have seen the plastic covers you can put over your headlights and corner markers. but i dont like the look of them i was wondering has anyone seen or heard of a headlight that doesnt look like a projector light...
  9. dj224ranger

4.0 change from ohv to sohc question

ok i was wondering what year did ford change to the sohv motor in ranger
  10. dj224ranger

mustang seats in a ranger

ok i know they will fit as long as you have the tracks off of the 60/40 seats to bolt to them but does anyone have some pics of what there mustang seats look like in a ranger. and does it matter what year you get the mustang seats from to put in a ranger
  11. dj224ranger

brazilian lights

ok i have seen a thread on here about brazilian headlights and where to get them and some one said that there are brazilian tail lights.... i havent seen them does anybody have a pic of brazilian tail lights?
  12. dj224ranger

static drops

just was curios whats the lowest RBV you have seen static dropped
  13. dj224ranger

fliping shackles

ok on my 93 ranger i have a flip kit in the rear and drop beams in the front which i belive make me have a 4/5 drop but i was wondering how much drop do you get from fliping the shackles and can you just flip the stock shackles or have to buy something to flip them?
  14. dj224ranger

my 93 ranger daily driver

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2756/116/48/1517325755/n1517325755_30248172_6787895.jpg shaved emblems, antenna, and custom diamond plate steps and ford emblem in grill
  15. dj224ranger

Help With Bumpers

does anyone know if there is a difference between the bumper mounts on a 93 to a 01 ranger i want to put an 01 or 02 front bumper on my 93 can anyone anwser this?
  16. dj224ranger

front bumpers

ok i own a 93 ranger and want to put a xenon bumper on it but i dont like the ones they offer for my year does anyone know if a 01 style will fit if at all possible any ideas:icon_confused:
  17. dj224ranger

front suspenion differences from a 93 to a 01

i know that ford changed the front suspenion but what i really am wondering is did them changing the suspenion change how the front bumper mounts. i have a 93 ford ranger that is my project truck and want to put the xenon front bumper on it but dont like the model for 93-97 and want to putr the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad