• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dangerranger911

compression test

does any know what the normal numbers are for compression test on a 4.0 ohv engine?
  2. dangerranger911

SKS carbine info

to the hijacker its a ok deal take the bolt out and check the firing pin make sure it moves freely second put the 30 round mags(in the trash j/k thats my opinion) but if your gunna keep them put 30 rounds in them and HAND CYCLE THEM WITH THE SAFETY ON and see if they all feed or jam then look...
  3. dangerranger911

performance chips/programmers?????

:dunno: has anyone used any of the performance chips such as jet, superchips and so on and so forth? im interested in seeing what real people are getting from the chips or programmers. :icon_cheers: thanks in advance :icon_thumby:
  4. dangerranger911

trails or riding area north fl.

does anyone know of good riding area in north fl by jacksonville area. I would love for someone please let me know where to go. even into southern GA near kings bay. thanks guys
  5. dangerranger911

Stuck Photos

if anyone has any photos or vids getting stuck throw them up just fell right threw the top cover need more tire. the only one i got for now :buttkick: took 6 hours, 2 broken tow straps, bent Reese hitch and a heavily modded turbo diesel to yank me out
  6. dangerranger911

jacksonville fl

:icon_confused: anyone around Jacksonville know of good spot to go 4wheelin and any clubs possibly let me know pm or or post. kinda new to the area haven't found much. would appreciate any info. :icon_thumby:
  7. dangerranger911

how much does the 4.0 weigh?

does anyone have at least a rough estimate on how much the 4.0 ohv weighs? looking at trying to get shipped to my house. :icon_confused:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad