• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bagdranger

95 3.0 runs rough and lack of power.

Ive got a buddy with a 95 ranger with the 3.0 and hes having a problem with it running rough and having lack of power. Hes replaced most of the ignition system and a few other parts(have to check with him to see exactly what hes replaced). I guess Im looking for other leads on what could be...
  2. bagdranger

Minitruckin Mag

I dont know how many of you get minitruckin mag or not but I just so happen to see the newest edition last night. And OMG if you can look at it when it hits news stands please do. Needless to say someone has put a 4bt in a first gen. Sexy AF!!!!! Oh and did I mention they converted it to a crew...
  3. bagdranger

need to know.

Ive got an 89 Ranger 2.9 and I have been using a 2wd trans from like a late 80s 2.8 or 2.9 but I need to know what trans I can use to put behind this 2.9. The trans I have been using is the old mitzu trans from the 80s. My truck started with the A4LD auto but I converted everything over to a...
  4. bagdranger

Need Help

I've got a 88 Bronco II that wont start. History is it was running before the trans was removed and no nothing. I found a wire that got pinched but its fixed. It burned a fusable link and I replaced it. Now when you try to start it it will hit then when you let off the key it will quit. Ive...
  5. bagdranger

Omfg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RowlRTACE0&feature=related :shok::shok:
  6. bagdranger

Its lives.......kinda

hey guys need a little help. Got my 85 2.8 back up and running. After a terrible slung rod athrough the block. Got new block, redid the heads (again) and had a buddy port my heads and intake. Got an issue now and just need to get opinions. So I got the truck running and took it for a drive to...
  7. bagdranger

Memphis

Anyone tell me or know who the other member near memphis is? I was at my buddys place in Cordova and I left the gas station by his apartment and a ranger pulled in with therangerstation.com windshield sticker. Its a new model ranger 4wd.
  8. bagdranger

96 7.3 powerstroke help.....

Hey guys my dads 96 f250 went down yesterday and im tryin to get it running. My mom and sister were in it yesterday and it started fine ran good. When leaving a parking lot they went over a speed bump and it died. Now she wont start. Motor spins over but no start. I'm a mechanic for gas motors...
  9. bagdranger

88 BII 2.9 questions

Hey guys I already own a 89 ranger with the 2.9 and have only a few problems with it. Now on to my post. I looked at an 88 BII just now and has been sitting for bout 7 years. The guy said that his son drove it and it overheated and quit running. This would be a possible head problem, correct? He...
  10. bagdranger

oil pressure question

Alight fellas, i got a set of sunpro gauges to watch my vitals and i recently put a new crank in my 85, and if I run 10-40 oil the oil pressure wants to run bout 20 psi while cruising. Before the crank install I was running 20-50 royal purple it would stay around 40 on the highway at about 1600...
  11. bagdranger

front shock question

Alright guys. My 89 is bagd with from Ibeams and radius arm relocaters and it has the stock front shock mounts on the radius arms. My question Is I found front weld-on shock mounts, can I use stock front shocks with this or do I need shorter shocks? I have a feeling I can just wanted some...
  12. bagdranger

My 89 finally on the road again

Well after 2 years it's finally back on the road. Heres some pics I snapped this morning from work. Oh and I did this all from my iPhone. :icon_hornsup:
  13. bagdranger

Finally 31s on my 1st Gen

:headbang:Ok now that i have more time and money Im starting mods on my truck. I got some newer steels off another ranger and some 265/75r15 (not 31s but close enough) Got them all mounted and balanced and on the truck. Had to trim the finders but they are goin to be replaced soon because the...
  14. bagdranger

tisk tisk tisk jeeps

Well me and some buddies went out to a local spot sunday and hit some trails. A guy showed up in a grand cherokee bout 30 mins after we did and was hot rodding and stuff. Well we were teasing him that the ranger went thought this hole and all well he decided to show off. Well he started his...
  15. bagdranger

chevy drop

hey guys i got a guy i work with thats got about a mid 90s fullsize. and hes got a drop kit that seems like its a front spring/spindle combo. my question is im tryin to decide what to charge the guy to do the whole setup? ive been thinkin of the 300 range but i thought id get some advise here...
  16. bagdranger

gearing issue

hey guys my little sis has a 89 ford f150 with 35s and she needs to get it regeared for the 35s. the truck has 3.55s in it. my question is what should it have. I was thinkin like she needs a high 4 like a 4.75 or somethin in the neighborhood of that?
  17. bagdranger

West tennessee?

Anyone here from west tn? I see alot of east and middle tn. I work in memphis but live just about 30 miles north.
  18. bagdranger

Starts then dies.....

Hey guys i got a little problem with my 89 2.9. Truck has been sitting up for about a year or so now but ive been out to start it every so often. Well recently bout 6 months ago i found water in my fuel filter and replaced fuel filter and pump and before that the fpr went out and reaplced it as...
  19. bagdranger

oil cooler

hey guys. I recently got my 2.8 rebuilt and i drive atleast 45 mins to work and mostly highway. Seems like after a long drive i got alot more engine rattle than when its cold and i think (other than readjusting the rockers again) i would like to get a oil cooler added. I saw a thing in the tech...
  20. bagdranger

85 ranger and 31s

hey guys getting a set of 31x10.5r15. question is what i need to do to fit stock 85 4wd or would a body lift be in order?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad