• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Apollo

Good news for me.

Ok so ive been kinda worried about the proposed 2009 trs.com get together due to the fact that i dont have a tow rig to get there (i gotta drive a good 1500 miles), well i got a call from my sis up in salt lake and she talked her husband into selling me his 1996 dodge 2500 cummins for about...
  2. Apollo

wing nut vs. 14-1 compression ratio

one of the drivers that works for us had us do a maintinence inspection on her bus (1995 chevy 6.2l diesel bus) she said it was running like crap and overheating real bad. upon inspection i noticed a real loud pinging sound so i thought it was a sticky valve, no biggy. but as the temp rose to...
  3. Apollo

motorcycle stuff

i picked up my motorcycle yesterday and iv been trying to find dome aftermarket parts for it. anybody know of some good websites. its a 1985 honda vf1000r if it helps.
  4. Apollo

i love special deliveries

look what came in the mail today! A brand new flat bed, the boxes are just storage compartments. Its all going on the company work horse, a 2001 ford f250 7.3 PowerStroker And for those wondering what is on the goosneck, its the main course of entertainment for this Saturday. Nine 4x4...
  5. Apollo

anybody remember?

anyone remember whose BII this is. i had the pics saved to my computer from the old forums.
  6. Apollo

Ford 8.0 inch rear axle

i found a ford 8 inch out of a 74-79 gran torino today. just wondering if its gonna be worth the trouble of restoring it to put under my ranger. its a little smaller than a 9 inch and has a third member but iv never heard of the 8 inch before today so any help would be welcome.
  7. Apollo

DugWay Trail & BLM trail head #1

Another trail twenty minuets south of blanding utah. this ones kinda hard to rank since we did them on ATVs but with my limited knowledge of 4x4 trail ranking id say it was an easy 3 with areas that i wouldn't drive with anything but a super modified rig with extensive drive train armor. from...
  8. Apollo

Arch Canyon trail

Its a trail about twenty minuets south of blanding utah. The company i work for does ATV tours and i tagged along today. Id rank it as a level two trail thats almost 10 miles long winding threw Arch canyon (one way in one way out). i saw a completely stock Nissan or honda suv try the trail but...
  9. Apollo

Screwed

ok so last week my buddy applied for a 35,000 dollar lone so he could buy a 05 Ford F-350 SD he found on eBay. the lone went threw Monday, him and the bank call the guy in Texas Tuesday and he wired the guy the full $35,000. The company my buddy hired to pick up the truck and ship it to him went...
  10. Apollo

better late than never.

I have been putting of gutting my 1990 ranger to turn into a crawler for far to long (considering that until yesterday it was my daily driver). As of this weekend its getting a frame up remodel including: sas up front (hopefuly with hydro stearing) larger rear axle (think 10.25 inch out of a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad