• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Dana 28 Knuckles to Dana 30 axle

hello. I have just completed a SAS on my 87 ranger. I do not want to have the front shafts splined directly to the hubs since I am planning on using a square driveshaft and dont want it spinning all the time. I am wondering if my old dana 28 knuckles will work with the dana 30 axle. I also have...
  2. Master cylinder operation help

I am doing a 4 link in my ranger, and am using a disc brake explorer axle. I noticed the factory brake lines on my 87 use a large and a small fitting on the master cylinder, and the newer disc brake master cylinder has switched the position of the fittings front to back. Which part of the master...
  3. 7.5'' - 4-linked 8.8''

Hello, I am building a custom 4 linked 8.8. I have an 87 ranger that used to have a 7.5 until i blew it up. The 8.8 I am using is out of an 03 Explorer with disk brakes, and i was wondering if the factory brake line fittings on the 87 will work with the brake lines off of the explorer.
  4. Maf Conversion help

I am currently rebuilding my 2.9l. I will be running a cam, ported pollished heads and intake, 2.8l pistons and 19lb injectors. Do I need to do the maf conversion to prevent it from leaning out, or is there some other modification I can do to allow it to run properly? The maf conversion seems...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad