• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Overheating And I cant figure it out. HELP

Ok i got a 93 ford ranger 4.0 4x4 I am having a major issue with overheating. My temp gauge will got straight to the red with in 20-25 mins easy driving like 35mph and less. I just replaced the thermostat today, radiator is warm/hot everywhere so I'm thinking its not blocked. no over flowing...
  2. Out with the electric bw 1354, In with the Manual 1354

What is included in this swap? I have a 93 Ranger 4.0. Electric tcase has stopped working, It work intermittnly for about 3 months then just died. I removed the electric motor "cleaned" it and what not, put it back on and it still wont work. Any ideas on the electric motor? I tried...
  3. Seals, Gaskets and RTV.. HELP!!!

93 ranger 4x4 4.0 Reg cab Long Bed Ok i just took out my Tranny and TC but am going to be reusing my TC. I need to know if the transmission extension housing uses a gasket seal or rtv or whatever on the tranny side and the tc side. Beyond that what other seals, gaskets or rtv Do i need to...
  4. Prerunner Kits

I want to know where i can get my hands on a Mid level Prerunner kit. And something for a rear kit also. any and all recommendations and opinions. Cheers
  5. While Trannys out What else Should Be replaced???

So my tranny went out and i gotta put in a new one.:annoyed: While i'm doing that swap what else should i check/replace while the transmission is out?? I know of the clutch, slave. Also I'm going to seal the plugs and recondition the electric 4x4 motor. What else?? Even if its small i don't...
  6. Loose Tranny and No 5th Gear

Picked up a ranger from my father about 1.5 years ago. Its never had a 5th gear and the play in the shifter (in gear and out) is Crazy like 4-6 inches in and alot more when out. My question is: Is there any chance if i just get a shifter bushing kit and install that, a flush and some New...
  7. Switch From 93 Ranger Electronic Tcase to 93 Explorer Manual Tcase???

Ok so i Currently have a 93 Ford ranger 4.0 with Push Button 4x4 (electronic transfer case). And the 5th gear on my tranny went out. I just got a used tranny exact same one M50D R1 but it has the manual transfer case bolted on it. My question is can i just switch them? Or what do i need to do...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad