• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dangerranger88

trans just stops working?

I just replaced my trans in my 88 2.9... the trans i put in came out of a 91 3.0.. i had the bellhousing swapped by a mechanic and the shift link switched as well because the 91 is a collum shift and the mine is a floor shift. Its got a new torque converter, new front seal and bushing and new...
  2. dangerranger88

will this trans fit?

I bought a donor '91 Ranger for the trans. It didnt have a motor when i purchased it. Which was fine because i only needed the trans. BUT some days after i had bought it i started workin on getting the trans out when i ran into some interesting things. I noticed the fuel rail was...
  3. dangerranger88

Questions about '88 headlights

Is there anywhere else that sells the clear aftermarket headlights for '83-'88 style Rangers? And the clear parking lights also? The only one from what i know is LMC Truck. But i was comparing prices for some other products and noticed that LMC has sum steap prices. I just want to be sure im...
  4. dangerranger88

one side of the rear sits higher

alright. will do... i appreciate the help everybody:icon_cheers:
  5. dangerranger88

83-88 white face gauges

Found it!:D I found a site where anyone out there who has an '83-'88 Ranger and wants to get white face gauges, but dont know where to find them. I found a site to solve that problem:yahoo:, its www.whitegauges.net Its not the whole gauge replacement. Theyre overlays but it is way better than...
  6. dangerranger88

1st gen gauges

What's available as far as the gauges. The gauges in the 1st gen rangers are jus kind of plain looking. Is there any way or any products to add more style to it or to give it a completely different look and appearance.:icon_confused:
  7. dangerranger88

Yea ive noticed a bunch of trucks like that. especially the smaller ones. it dont bother me cuz it aint that noticable unless u really pay close attention. i jus wonderin if anything could be done about it.. either way im jus gona let it be... i appreciate the help the suggestions tho..:icon_thumby:
  8. dangerranger88

modify grill support on 1st gen?

I got a 1st gen ranger. I jus took the fender, hood, grill, front bumber, lights, etc.., off 2nd gen donor earlier.. BUT would it be possible to just modify the grill support on my 1st gen to make it fit? Id really appreciate sum tips on how to get this done. So help me out please.
  9. dangerranger88

whats the other possibility?
  10. dangerranger88

yea i figured after i lowered it that it wouldnt change anything. for a while i didnt even notice it was lope sided in the back til i was walkin to it one day comin out of store. ima fully check everything in the rear tomorrow.. And thanx for the welcome.. ill try gettin some more pix on soon..
  11. dangerranger88

X-Pipe on a 2.9!

I plan on getting sum headers for my 2.9 and making it true duals with 2 magnaflow high-flow cats goin to an X-PIPE :headbang: All with 2.5" pipe. going to either a magnaflow, flowmaster, or jus straight piped to come out each side b4 the tires... Jus wondering what everyone thinks about this...
  12. dangerranger88

2nd gen dash in 1st gen ranger?

i got an '88 ranger and a donor '90 ranger. i like the dash in the 2nd gen. im jus wonderin if its a real pain to swap the '90 dash into the '88? and roughly what it would all consist of?
  13. dangerranger88

i got an '88 that im goin to drop in the rear with a flip-kit. but i measured the heigth to get an idea of how low it would be and i noticed that the passenger side rear sits almost an inch higher than the other side. it doesnt really bother me but when i do the flip-kit is goin to be the same...
  14. dangerranger88

would a '90 model front end fit on a '88 model?

I got an '88 Ranger and a '90 Ranger(parts truck).. i bought the '90 for the trans but i noticed that the front end was good and ive always been a fan of that style. I was tryin to figure out if its a fairly simple swap? anyone got any answers? Also, would the dash in the '90 fit in the '88?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad