• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. c_note

For Sale 02 fx4 ranger parts

I am looking for the tow hooks
  2. c_note

For Sale Ranger FX4 Tow Hooks

Do you have these?
  3. c_note

07 level II YELLOW submarine

How are the shock towers holding up? Are the reinforcement brackets keeping the towers from bending back or is anything bending/flexing?
  4. c_note

07 level II YELLOW submarine

How’s the truck ride with the coilovers? Any feedback is appreciated as I might do it also.
  5. c_note

Allow me to re-introduce myself...

so yes, i've been gone for some time. and yes, i did sell my ranger, or should i say traded in, for my Audi A4. however, i just couldn't part with the truck and i ended up buying it back for less than i traded it for (long story). so now i have my daily driver and the ranger which will be...
  6. c_note

8.8 explorer and fx4 shaft length???

are the axle shafts from an 02 fx4 the same length as say 98 explorer axle shafts? im tryin to do some custom stuff and need to know the actual answer. im not looking for the, " they should fit" answer. Thanks in advance
  7. c_note

Any other gun enthusiasts here?

i have a few rifles and my brother built a few rifles and a 1911 at school. we have a nice collection at my parents house but i have yet to put an M203 grenade Launcher on my AR. last time my POG ass shot one was in MCT. i like to hunt wild hogs with 22LR for the rush. no i dont hunt with dogs...
  8. c_note

Yes... I'm asking about a Dana 30.

the only way to be sure is to ask someone with experience with a dana 30 in a ranger, not in a jeep. alot of the people on here speak on predictions, not actuality. i ran a dana 35 in my truck for a while with 35s and cranked t bars. never broke anything and ive gotten to where i was tacked out...
  9. c_note

RaceRangers Build

fullerton is like 4 hours south from him. its in either la county or orange county.
  10. c_note

RaceRangers Build

ya, i dont like that chevy too much either! they found a way to turn an SAS ghetto. if theres a set of rims in the world that i hate, its those Rockstars. that bumper is way overkill and it looks unproportioned. DOM is getting rather expensive but if there was anywhere where i thought it was...
  11. c_note

RaceRangers Build

so i just found a carbon graphite dash on race-dezert. only $120! http://www.race-dezert.com/cgi-bin/trader/atl.cgi?ct=7&md=second&id=17283r
  12. c_note

RaceRangers Build

ya, raceranger97, i must appolygize for jacking the thread. your truck has come a long way and i must say, i love your seats man! ha!
  13. c_note

RaceRangers Build

well considering that we are talking about the rear... its not relevant. also since my truck is picturered as an fx4,and there is only one engine for the fx4, im sure he can figure that out.
  14. c_note

RaceRangers Build

well i have the skyjacker 4" lift springs along with the factory blocks. i will be putting a new tube bumper in ther rear which will weigh about the same as the stock rear bumper and with a tire on the carrier... an extra 60#. i do not have a spare under the bed. its an extended cab. thanks!
  15. c_note

RaceRangers Build

damn! i wish i was still in socal. mayland sucks and theres no wheelin out here. just a bunch of posers in jeeps. and i swear gun laws are just as bad out here as in california but less places to shoot. do you know what the valving should be for the back of a ranger?
  16. c_note

RaceRangers Build

what size are your fox? i have 2.0 12 stroke emulsions. i need to revalve them or do something with the shim pack.
  17. c_note

RaceRangers Build

its funny cuz we both have SAWs in the front and Fox in the rear. good work btw. next tool you need is a set of dimple dies. i just ordered one the other day and im gonna make different sizes with the design of the one i bought.
  18. c_note

Left FS D44 shaft won't fit EB 44

if you want to send it to me, i can shorten the axle shaft for you. im sure you can find someone locally tho. redriverranger, what side of the red river are you from?
  19. c_note

crazy axle question

ive always heard to heat up the whole area prior to welding on cast but when i tig weld cast, i never had any problems or have had to re-weld. just thought id throw that out there. maybe someone who has more experience with cast can chime in.
  20. c_note

Yes... I'm asking about a Dana 30.

look around on here! some guy was selling one with all the linkage and everything. a bw1350

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad