• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. TOPDOG2007

Adjusting Shift points for a 4r70w with an SCT Tuner

Okay the title says it all...I finally got my Tuner in and I am wanting to adjust my shift points but I need some help as to how I need to adjust them.....The current settings are 1-2 0mph, 2-3 0mph, 3-4 0mph I can adust them either - or + ...What have you guys done or tried with a 2wd? If...
  2. TOPDOG2007

Remember the GMC Syclone? I want to build a Ranger version.

Man thats heavy.....straight bed or Flare? Ext cab? My 2wd drive weighs 3198 with a full tank of gas with 20" wheels.
  3. TOPDOG2007

2009 Mirrors on my 1996 Ranger!!

I got a set of the 2009 Ranger Mirrors and with just some minor modifications I got them to fit perfectly!
  4. TOPDOG2007

06-09 Ranger Mirror question

Does anyone know how the chrome or colored/paintable panel comes off the mirror? I ordered a set and want to paint them.
  5. TOPDOG2007

1996 5.0 Ranger

1996 Ranger 5.0 Mountaineer swap, 20" Kmc Stealth, Trick Flow Upper/Lower, 24lb Python Injectors, Pro M 24lb Maf, Lakewood Traction Bars, Djm Ibeams, Explorer 8.8 Rear, Mountaineer Bumper, 5% Tint all around, 8,000k HID lights, Led bulbs all around,2002 Explorer Leather Seats, 2001 Ranger Dash...
  6. TOPDOG2007

V8 Explorer Timing issues?...Please Help

Okay I am having serious issues with my 1996 v8 Ranger. The donor is a 97 Mountaineer. When you start it the engine idles fine....you give it gas the engine hesitates badley under a load and sounds like its starving for air....you can turn it off and crank it back up and it does the same...
  7. TOPDOG2007

dropping 3" with dream beams have moog adj camber bushings

Don't insinuate that we are stupid. You were given some advice...if the people that answered were Alignment professionals they would gladley tell you. You asked for advice...people with some Knowledge gave you there opinion. Don't be a Dick about it. Have your vehicle towed to a professional if...
  8. TOPDOG2007

traction bars for a lowered ranger?

Summit, Jegs....I got mine off Ebay used....you can get them for about $50 used or $100 new. I dunno the part # just universal Lakewood Traction bars...they come in black & chrome I believe.
  9. TOPDOG2007

traction bars for a lowered ranger?

I installed a set of universal Lakewood Traction Bars....the rims are 20" with 275/45/20 tires if that info helps any
  10. TOPDOG2007

lowering ranger

My 97 Expo Rear was "flipped" for a 4 inch drop from the factory..no flip kit needed...and its about 2" wider than a stock Ranger rear.
  11. TOPDOG2007

96 Ranger I beams install question

http://www.ranger-forums.com/f34/1996-2wd-5-0-swap-93083/ Here is a link to my build..I am about a Month from being done with my 5.0 install.
  12. TOPDOG2007

Question...If I flip my shackles will the rear sit lower than the front? Or will it let the truck sit even?
  13. TOPDOG2007

Yep the tow is clearly off..its okay for now though..I still have about another month worth of work before I get the truck running. I am probably going to have a hard time finding someone to line it up..I live in North Ga. I may have to haul it down towards the Atl to find someone.
  14. TOPDOG2007

Ok so I installed the Dream beams today..and its sitting perfect now. I will post a picture tomorrow...it was dark when I finished.
  15. TOPDOG2007

I have a set of Djm I beams(3") and I have already installed an Explorer rear end(which was flipped from the factory and the rear sits about 3" lower). Can I stick with the factory springs? Or will it make the truck sit up the same? I am not looking to scrub the ground because I have a 5.0...
  16. TOPDOG2007

5.4L Triton in a Ranger?

I have a low mileage 5.4L and tranny sitting around and was wondering if anyone has tried to stuff one in a Ranger?
  17. TOPDOG2007

97 Explorer Bumper on 96 Ranger

Wondering if a 97 Explorer bumper with fog lights will bolt right up to a 96 Ranger?
  18. TOPDOG2007

2002 Explorer console in 96 Ranger?

Anyone tried to mount a newer Explorer console in an older Ranger? If so how hard was it and what mods were needed?
  19. TOPDOG2007

Plaese Help..V8 Mountaineer in a 96 Ranger Questions!

I am running into some issues trying to get the engine in my Ranger. I have read that I need the Ford Racing oil filter kit to relocate the filter. But the mountaineer engine mounts are not going to work..I need to know which mounts I need to purchase and also which dual sump pan will work on...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad