• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 302 Swap question

i was gonna pick up an 89 f150, 302 with a 5spd does anyone have any comments? Would this be a good donor vehicle for this swap? Thanks Ed
  2. Engine swap Question

Was wondering if an 89 f150 302 5spd would be a good donor engine and trans Thanks Ed
  3. 4.0 swap Q need help kiinda quick

I have a 97 3.0L and want to do the 4.0 swap. Can anyone give me any input as to what might be the best donor vehicle? year, model, so on? Thanks Ed
  4. HELP HELP HELP any ford techs out there?

Well about two weeks ago my truck started missing...i Went and got it diagnosed and it said it was the cam sensor...well i found TDC and replaced the sensor...the synchronizer was bad so i went through the steps to replace that...still runs HORRIBLY NO POWER WHATSOEVER...checked the cat and...
  5. HELP HELP HELP any ford techs out there?

Well about two weeks ago my truck started missing...i Went and got it diagnosed and it said it was the cam sensor...well i found TDC and replaced the sensor...the synchronizer was bad so i went through the steps to replace that...still runs HORRIBLY NO POWER WHATSOEVER...checked the cat and...
  6. Camshaft position sensor!

Was wondering if anyone knows where this sensor is located oin a 97 3.0 would like to cut the time down doing this THANKS!
  7. Wobbly front tire! Help!

Does anyoine know what could be causing this?! Got them aligned did ball joints a couple months ago could it be the tie rod? Really really bad on the front passenger side tire please give me some insight
  8. Ranger dumptruck

This is for sale in pittsburgh for 2100 on craigslist. http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/1066729916.html

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad