• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. How To Test MAP Sensor

Can anyone tell me how or point me in the right direction?
  2. Valvoline Maxlife Synthetic Blend

Is it safe to use the synthetic blend in my engine? I know its not full synthetic, its like 30% synthetic. Mileage is unknown but im guessing over 200,000 miles. Engine has a rear main seal leak. Just wondering beacause ive heard its bad to switch to any snythetic with a old engine with leaks...
  3. Urethane body bushings?

Thanks guys!
  4. Pics/Opinions of Rough Country 4" lift on 1st Gen Ranger

Looking for some pics and opinions on this lift kit. Keep in mind I wont be doing any extreme off roading. Just a weekend warrior and to have some fun. Also, im looking into doing either this 4"lift or a 6" lift. What needs to be modified when lifting? Such as brake lines, etc.
  5. 3" body Lift mods?

What needs to be modified when doing the PA 3" lift on a 87 ranger super cab 4x4 manual tranny? I know the steering column and shifter need extensions. What about heater hoses, brake lines, fuel lines, etc?
  6. How Fast?

How fast can you go while in 4HI with manual tranny?
  7. Need Seat Help

My 87 ranger seats are shot. The drivers side collapses when you lean back and wont tilt foward to get access to the back and the passenger side slides back and forth. Will a seat swap fix these problems or do I need to replace more?
  8. Any Roller Paint Jobs Out There?

I have seen some AWSOME results using this method. And for about $50-$60.....why not? Curious to see if anyone has rolled their ranger....
  9. Mustang Seats, What Years?

Which years will bolt directly into 87 ranger? Tech library doesnt say what years.
  10. Best Trans Fluid For a 87 Manual?

What brand do you guys recommend for the tranny and transfer case?
  11. Tailgate Panel Removal

Anyone ever remove the silver panel on the tailgate from their first generation Ranger? It says F O R D on the tailgate. I love this look but then your left with a bunch of holes in the tailgate. Has anyone ever patched these holes?
  12. New Member Here

I am 25 and live in WA. Loved ford trucks since I was born and have been wrenching for almost 5 years. Just picked up a 87 Ranger. 4x4, manual trans...have no clue how many miles its got. So far I have replaced the water pump, radiator, thermostat, fuel filter, spark plugs, plug wires, dist cap...
  13. K&N Cone Filter

Is it really worth it to install a K&N cone filter to the throttle body? I saw the mod in the tech library and was just wondering if its a common mod to do. My current setup doesnt even use the heat from the exhaust because there is something missing under the air box. I even read on this site...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad