• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Chappy

quick question

for any who may help me. . . . i noticed on all the posts there is the little green icon that says "rep power" what exactly is this?
  2. Chappy

correct me if im wrong

but that looks like a ranger doesnt it? idk i may be seeing things http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzAAQVJXeSE&NR=1 o still sick though
  3. Chappy

axle suggestions

i want to do something that nobody has done, people have done 3.3 and 4bt's i want to see if i can pull off a commonrail 4.5. call me different i guess
  4. Chappy

axle suggestions

im still researching it, im leaning heavily on the QSB 4.5 but ive also heard of an ISBE 4.5 that is basically a 24v with two cyl. cut off just as the 4bt is to the 6bt
  5. Chappy

axle suggestions

i see . . . so no jeep axle?
  6. Chappy

axle suggestions

i see, well, as far as the 3.08 that keeps me in my diesels happy rpm range for fuel range and torque, as far as the axle, that jeep axle should hold, ive seen guys use there stock jeep axles with ls1's under the hood rock crawling which is why i was leaning that way. with the 9inch in the rear...
  7. Chappy

axle suggestions

so here is the deal, i plan on doing some serious modification to my pickup. plans are a QSB cummins 4.5L HPCR diesel with a SAS. question is: what axle should i go with in the front? i was planning on keeping the 8.8 in the rear swapping 3.08's in and getting the tubes welded and axles...
  8. Chappy

new guy

hey fellow ranger inthusiasts (sp?) just my name is Thomas aka Chappy, from Albuquerque, NM. thought i would join another ranger community. currently active member of RPS. and im trying to start a New Mexico/ albuquerque area ranger club. so any NM ranger lovers out there please get in contact...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad