• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dhinch279

If your name is Doorgunner... Please enter

I didn't know you moved to Knoxville? http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/search-world-strangest-rat-rod-ends-knoxville-craigslist-152856762.html :icon_rofl: If you are offended (which I doubt)... I'm sorry. But as soon as I saw this article, I immediately thought of you. If it's not you...
  2. dhinch279

Lookie what I found on my way home from work

If only I had the money, I would definately buy this Bronco 2. The owner said it needs a clutch soon, but it is in overall nice shape. He's asking $2800 and he will fix the clutch or $2400 as is. If anyone is interested PM me and I can give you a bit more information or I can ask the guy...
  3. dhinch279

Conceal Carry

An Arizona Department of Safety Officer pulled over a pick-up truck owner for a faulty taillight. When the officer approached the driver, the man behind the wheel handed the officer his driver's license, insurance card and a concealed weapons carry permit. The officer took all the documents...
  4. dhinch279

2002 Dodge Neon won't go in reverse

Just wondering if any of you mechanics out there have dealt with Neons. I have a 2002 dodge neon with a 5-speed manual transmission that won't go in reverse. I have done all of the usual tricks like shifting from 1 to R, or 2 to R, etc. I have also tried shutting if off then shifting into...
  5. dhinch279

Help with a Soundboard - Yamaha MC 3204 II

Our church just got a new(to us) Soundboard a few months ago, and I got the job of setting it up. I have it hooked up just fine and all the Mic's work, piano, monitors, etc. We had the sound guy that we bought it from come in and adjust the sound from the mic's so that we weren't getting...
  6. dhinch279

Take the Beer Quiz and post your results!

http://www.stltoday.com/news/multimedia/html_d5d59296-1e8f-11e0-a5d7-0017a4a78c22.html I got a 13/15 Please not the WARNING on the first page about sounds when you get a correct answer (Adjust the volume if you are at work)
  7. dhinch279

Hoping All of our TRS Members from Joplin, MO made it out alive

The devastation looks aweful. I am sending my prayers out to anyone in Joplin and the surrounding areas. Hope everyone made it out ok (and rest in peace to those we know didn't make it). If anyone is from the Joplin area... let us know your ok.
  8. dhinch279

Question about Airfield P-51

My dad just bought an Airfield P-51 just like this one: He assembled it and we charged the battery but when we plugged it all in the motor makes a wierd noise and jolts back and forth, but never spins completely around either way. I know very little about RC Planes and this is my dad's first...
  9. dhinch279

94 Explorer A4LD Slips from DRIVE to NEUTRAL

I have read through several of the How To's and I can't find my exact issue. What happens is I get in the Explorer, start it up, put it in D, drive half a block to the top of a hill and stop at a stop sign. It then feels like it drops into neutral and won't go anywhere for 15-20 seconds, then it...
  10. dhinch279

94 Explorer Slow Acceleration

I just bought a 1994 Explorer XLT with 63,000 original miles. It has the 4.0 with auto trans and 3.27 limited slip rear. It idles and drives great with no misses or hiccups at all. My only issue with it is that it doesn't seem to have much power and I put my first tank of gas through it and...
  11. dhinch279

Just Bought a 1994 Explorer with 63,000 Original Miles

I found this on Craigslist last week, so I called the guy up and we negotiated a deal. It has 63,000 carfax certified miles on it. This thing is CLEAN considering the age. It's the XLT so it has power windows, locks, tilt wheel, ABS, limited slip 3.27 gears. The interior is also very clean as...
  12. dhinch279

Any Experience with Dodge Neons?

Anyone have any experience with Dodge Neons. Saturday I am picking up a 2002 Dodge Neon 4cyl 5 speed 4 door for my daily driver. I am only paying $400 for it, but it does have 174,000 miles on it. I only put about 30-40 miles a week on my DD so the mileage doesn't worry me too much. I guess my...
  13. dhinch279

Need Help, Computer won't recognize DVD optical drive

I bought a brand new Dell Optiplex 960 for work and when I got it Dell forgot to install the DVD drive. Dell told me that I ordered it that way, but I know I didn't. Why would I buy a brand new computer without a CD/DVD drive, but anyway it was an honest mistake on whoever's part so I just had...
  14. dhinch279

I love safety inspections... no really, I do

Well I'm in the middle of selling my 94 Ranger. The lady would like for it to pass Safety inspection before she pays for it. I agreed to it because it passed the safety inspection less than 6 months ago, so I knew that it would. She calls me back up to say that the Inspection place wouldn't pass...
  15. dhinch279

Refreshing my 1989 Saleen Mustang

Well, Here I go, I have my 1989 Saleen mustang pretty much bone stock except Mac longtube headers, prochamber pipe, with Mac mufflers(i put the exhaust on). It has Saleen 200mph gauges, factory 5-lug, and Flo-Fit Seats. I bought it pretty ragged out and slightly wrecked. The PO luckily didn't...
  16. dhinch279

GT40 heads on a 331 stroker?

I'm just curious if anyone has done it before and what their results were. I'm not looking for 500hp or anything, in fact I would be content with starting out around 300hp and increasing it as I go. I just sent my 91 roller block over to the machine shop and he gave me a good deal on a 331...
  17. dhinch279

Pitman Arm Blues

OK... I have been installing the lift on my 94 ex cab ranger, the one in my build thread, and I have spent at least 4 hours trying to remove the pitman arm. I have soaked it in PB Blaster for 3 days now I removed the drag link and retaining nut and lock washer I have used 3 different pullers...
  18. dhinch279

Lifting my 94 Splash

Well I have been collecting parts since February 2009 and I FINALLY got the last few pieces that I needed. I have Superlift 5.5" lift brackets and coils, Skyjacker shocks, explorer rear leaves and Belltech 6400 Shackles and many other parts that you will see as I go along(the only thing I know...
  19. dhinch279

Does anyone know the laws for R-12?

I have a whole box of R-12... which is 12 cans. I got it just after it was "outlawed" by our all knowing government. Anyway, I didn't want to get into trouble for having it, so I got the license to have R-12 about 3 years ago. My question is now I am looking to sell it but I would like to stay...
  20. dhinch279

A/C Clutch engaging even when off

I hopped in my 94 Ranger yesterday and fired her up, and noticed that even with the A/C off, the clutch will engage every 10 seconds or so, run for a second or 2 then disengage. Even if I turn it on it still does the same thing. I just unplugged the wires that go to it and it stopped, but I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad