• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 5.0 Header issue

I've been reading and re-reading alot of the posts on here, tons of helpful information! Ive got a 5.0 swap in a '95 extended cab right now. It's 2wd presently but i've got a d44 waiting to go under it as soon as it's running. I have a c6 trans and np208 tcase (call me stupid, but I plan on...
  2. Trans cable clip?

So, i finally finished putting my 3" body lift on my '98 ranger, auto. When i jumped in all sorts of excited to start it the battery came on, but no start. Looking around a little bit and pretty pissed off i found the trans cable was snagged on it's clip right on the side of the transmission...
  3. Time on a Body lift?

Hey guys, i got a 3" body lift for my '98 4x4 a while ago thats been collecting dust due to my somewhat hectic schedule. My question is, how much time should i expect to spend on the whole deal? My impression was a good afternoon or maybe even a day. I just dont wanna get started on it and have...
  4. trans failing?

Alright guys, my '98 auto 3.0l has had some weird shifts since i bought it back around fall. I finally realized that transmission fluid was leaking into my coolant (through the trans-cooler inside the radiator) after i started noticing the hard shifts more frequently. I replaced my radiator and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad