• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 93-97 Ranger Parts For Sale

I have the fog light brackets "used" and, NEW in the box OEM Hella fog lights I'm selling as a bundle for $600 I WILL NOT SEPARATE THE BRACKETS AND FOG LIGHTS I also have the OEM factory steering wheel with the cruise control switches NEW in the BOX. $250 And lastly, I have the extended cab OEM...
  2. Body Lift (?)

Someone may have asked this question before, but can anyone tell me why you cant get a 2" body lift for a 97 extended cab 4x4 ranger? They only sell them in 3". Is there a reason for this? I'm doing all the research now before the V8 swap. I dont want 3" of body lift if I dont have to. I know...
  3. C-4 bolt up to 4.0?

Ive read somewhere that some ranger owners are bolting up the stronger C-4 trans when replacing the stock trans. I have a 97 4X4 extended cab 4.0, and the trans is almost gone. I would like to do the swap if at all possible without putting in a V8. (maybe later). Do companies like Advanced...
  4. Hitch Fit

Will a reciver hitch from a 2000 Ranger fit a 1997? I found one on CL and want to make sure before I buy. Thanks.
  5. '00 explorer bumper

Does anyone know if the 2000 Explorer front bumper will fit around a 1997 Ranger? Do the brackets bolt up or will I need to make my own. My biggest concern is will it wrap around correctly? I found one for sale with the fog lights and all, and I think it would look good. Thanks.
  6. 1 pc driveshaft problem

Hey Guys, just did the 1 pc driveshaft swap on my 97 ex-cab 4x4, with one from a 99 4x4 ex-cab. All went great till the test drive. I'm getting a horrible squeak. Its more like a 'torq' squeak. Not like a bind, but maybe over tightened? I wont get a torq wrench till tomorrow so I slipped a pipe...
  7. 3" body lift

Can anyone tell me why I can only find the 3" body lift? I have a 97 extended cab 4X4 4.0, and I like the Pre-Runner look and would like to do the 20" atx mojave wheels on 33" BFGoodrich AT's using Cut-out Bushwacker flares. Are there clearance issues with the 2", and they just dont make them...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad