• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 302 Swap In My 92 Ranger 2WD

I am going to take the plunge and fit my 92 Ranger stnd cab with a 73 302 engine. The motor is rebuilt with a c-4 transmission. The motor is out of a 73 f-150 and I was planning on using the carb and electronic ignition that was factory on the 73 F-150. my question is wiring. Would it be...
  2. 92-94 Headliner Swap Ext Cab

I have a 94 ranger ext. cab with a missing headliner, will a 92 ranger ext. cab headliner fit in my 94? Thanks
  3. swapping 2.3 for 4.0 into 94 Ranger

I would like to swap my 2.3 4 cly. 5 spd. for a 4.0 5 spd. in my 94 Ranger Ext Cab. I searched the Tech Area and could not find anything, here are my questions: 1. Do I have to change the wiring harness inside the cab (under dash) or do I only need to change out the engine compartment harness...
  4. Instrument Cluster Swap

I have a 92 Ranger XLT 2wd (2.3 4cyl w/5 spd) The stock instrument cluster has a speedo, fuel gauge, water temp and oil press gauge. I found a 90 2wd ranger with a 4.0 and it has a tach, speedo, oil, water, fuel and amp meter gauges. Will this instrument cluster plug into my dash and work with...
  5. 92 Ranger 2WD Interior Interchangeability

Hello Everyone, This is my first post as a new member of TRS, wow what a great site. I just bought a 92 Ranger XLT 2wd Stnd Cab/Short Box(2.3 w 5 spd for now) and I have lots of interior questions regarding what year Rangers will interchange with mine. I need a headliner and I am thinking of...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad