• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. RedneckSTX

Black FORD emblem

I am replacing my grill which is going to be black, and everything else on the truck is black, so I thought I would make my emblem match. Sorry about the crappy picture thats the best I could get with my junk camera. Let me know what do you guys think?
  2. RedneckSTX

Oh Deer

Oh Deer--(New Headlights) I was on my way home from my Grandfathers farm tonight and hit a small buck, I was going about 50 mph when I popped over a little hump, and bam there it was, I had no time to do anything about it,here is a few pics. of the carnage. :bawling: Here is a pic. of it...
  3. RedneckSTX

Looking for a little more get up and go?

I am looking for some sugestions, on how to get a little more powwer out of this 4.0:icon_confused:
  4. RedneckSTX

Old gun parts?

Does anybody know of a good place to get parts for old guns that are no longer made. I need to find a stock for my old Knickerbocker 12ga. double barrel. I cannot find one anywhere, I have been all over the internet. Any help would be appriecated.
  5. RedneckSTX

Energizer truck battery?

I just had to replace the battery in my truck yesterday, because of a bad cell. My question is has anybody here ever had a energizer battery in a vehicle before, and how do they hold up? I bought it just because it was the cheapest I could find ($52 at Sam's Club), I normaly don't buy the...
  6. RedneckSTX

ranger/mustangs

Has anybody seen these creations, I ran across them when I was bored and messing around on the internet. It looks like they did a good job, and I will give them credit for that, but in my opinion they are ugly. http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv201/cordray1112/rangermustang1.jpg...
  7. RedneckSTX

Did the grill thing.

It would look alot better if the rest of the truck was clean and shinny like the grill, but I live on a gravel road so the grill will be just as dirty as the rest of the truck in a day or two, which is easier to do. LOL

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad