• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Broncotim

Cargo storage ideas?

I want some ideas from you guys about how you store and organize your emergency gear in your Bronco II's. I want something that can be placed in the trunk area. Do you guys have any ideas? I would appreciate your ideas.
  2. Broncotim

Off Road lights?

I want to mount a set of round off road lights on my 88 Bronco II's Brushguard. I want to mount 6 inch lights. What brands do you guys run? Any faults to keep in eye out for? Will the stock Alternator support 100 watt lights?
  3. Broncotim

Hi-lift jack mount locations?

This ia better photo.
  4. Broncotim

This is how I mounted my jack.
  5. Broncotim

This is the picture of the mounts I ordered.
  6. Broncotim

Can you guys tell me where you have mounted your Hi-lift jacks on your Bronco II's?
  7. Broncotim

MSD, Accel TFI coil upgrade question?

Has anybody used an aftermarket Performance TFI coil on there stock 2.9L Bronco II before. If so did you notice any improvements? I have installed Autolite platinum spark plugs and a set Accel super stocks plug wires. I am also running a cone style K&N filter. I am considering a coil upgrade for...
  8. Broncotim

Running rich issue with my 2.9L.

I recently had to change my intake gasket. During the removal I broke a fuel injector. I ordered a new one from the ford dealership $105.00. The injector had a different serial number and the tip opening was different but the man at the parts counter told me that he cross referenced the injector...
  9. Broncotim

Electric Fan install question?

I recently upgraded my factory cooling system on my 88 Bronco II with a 91-95 radiator. I love the upgrade but hate how close the fan shroud and mechanical fan are to the radiator. I am thinking about upgrading to a electric fan set up. This will resolve clearence issues and free up horsepower...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad