• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Weird Noise

I've got a '96 2.3L 5sp 2WD. The last couple days, I have been having a howl that seems to be coming from the front of the transmission; I'm thinking it's probably the throwout bearing or possibly the bearing on the input shaft for the transmision. Could possibly be a bad u-joint or the...
  2. Mini Green

I bought this truck as a commuter since it's got the 4-banger and is 2WD. My modification list is short; I plan on upgrading the interior a little(I sit in traffic for 2 hrs every day) , changing the exterior styling a little, and the only other things I will upgrade will be things that break...
  3. Hey, y'all. MA Newbie

I've lurked here for a little while and decided it was about time to register and introduce myself. The tech library is extremely helpful and I really like the way this place is set up. I've got a '96 XLT 2WD with a 4-banger that I use for a work/commuter car. My pride and joy is my '06...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad