• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. fliping shackles

Hmm, I'm going to have my bed off shortly and I think that I'll give this a try.
  2. Weird Noise

I've got a '96 2.3L 5sp 2WD. The last couple days, I have been having a howl that seems to be coming from the front of the transmission; I'm thinking it's probably the throwout bearing or possibly the bearing on the input shaft for the transmision. Could possibly be a bad u-joint or the...
  3. Mini Green

I bought this truck as a commuter since it's got the 4-banger and is 2WD. My modification list is short; I plan on upgrading the interior a little(I sit in traffic for 2 hrs every day) , changing the exterior styling a little, and the only other things I will upgrade will be things that break...
  4. Hey, y'all. MA Newbie

I've lurked here for a little while and decided it was about time to register and introduce myself. The tech library is extremely helpful and I really like the way this place is set up. I've got a '96 XLT 2WD with a 4-banger that I use for a work/commuter car. My pride and joy is my '06...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad