• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. OEM

PERKINS 2.2 DIESEL - transplant

We are officially started! :now resurrecting a 1983 diesel ranger. I would like to thank the great community here for helping me get started. Pulling the engine out of the original truck (rotten frame) and the new truck, has a blown 2.0. off we go, should have grabbed the headlights :|
  2. OEM

TK - gas-5/diesel-4 boltup

This is what I have... 83 2.2 Di- w/tk4 85 2.0 gas w/tk5? - guess from AllanD's post Should this be a pretty smooth transmission transition? Any tips/advice would be great Diesel running.. sorta :D
  3. OEM

Gas / DIESEL conversion tk4 to a4ld - possible?

I have a rotten diesel ranger, want to swap into my gas job is it possible to bolt up the engine to the gas flywheel and other components.
  4. OEM

I need a plan for my diesel project

**mods if this is the wrong forum plz send me to the right place I need to figure out the best way to attack this. Make a safe driving diesel My friend and I have a collection of rangers. 87 4x2 2.9 + a4ld 84 4x4 2.8 + tk5? 83 4x2 2.2 + tk4 here are our choices... Plan A use the 83...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad