• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. albertomw

From Long Bed To Short Bed?????

does anyone know if this can be done? I really like the looks of the short bed....however I dont want to replace my truck, if its not that tough I would consider the project
  2. albertomw

From Long Bed To Short Bed?????

I have a long bed single cab ranger and really like the looks of the short bed....but dont want to change trucks.... does anyone know if it is possible to change to a short bed? I know the short bed is 6' shorter and that a guy I know did turn his full size jeep long bed truck into a short bed...
  3. albertomw

KC's 4x4 Ranger

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/323013 what do you think of the placement of my KC lights on the front bumber? Do they look out of place? Would it look better if I placed them facing down vs. up over the hood? Thanks 1993 Ranger XLT, 4.0 Liter V6, 4x4 with 4.88 gears, rear Detroit Lockers, K&N...
  4. albertomw

93 4x4 Ranger OFF ROAD....I need your help!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3230132 ! WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK OF THE TRUCK? WHAT WOULD YOU ADD TO MAKE THIS A BETTER LOOKING RANGER? THANKS ALL! 1993 Ranger XLT, 4.0 Liter V6, 4x4 with 4.88 gears, rear Detroit Lockers, K&N Filter, 4 inch Rough Country Suspension Lift, American Eagle Rims...
  5. albertomw

And now with pics....sorry guys!

Here is a truck that began as a Dream in my mind when I used to not own an Off Road Ranger but really wanted one because I love the looks and because Rangers go where alot of the "BIG TRUCKS" dont. 1993 Ranger XLT, 4.0 Liter V6, 4x4 with 4.88 gears, rear Detroit Lockers, K&N Filter, 4 inch...
  6. albertomw

Hello my fellow Off Road Rangers

Here is a truck that began as a Dream in my mind when I used to not own an Off Road Ranger but really wanted one because I love the looks and because Rangers go where alot of the "BIG TRUCKS" dont. 1993 Ranger XLT, 4.0 Liter V6, 4x4 with 4.88 gears, rear Detroit Lockers, K&N Filter, 4 inch...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad